Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

i too would like to see this. sounds like interesting tech.

1 Like

It would be really funny if this became the classified government bio-hackery version of the war thunder forums

3 Likes

I mean just go on the cia website and start reading declassified documents

Its called the freedom of information act.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1685852_chemical-concussions-and-secret-lsd-pentagon-details-cold.html

I’m confused. The document you linked to does not mention anything about microchips or microwave or mind control outside of LSD experiments. Please link a document to the technology you are referring to. We are very interested.

8 Likes

My general rule, is if you aren’t willing to cite your sources they don’t exist

4 Likes

Microchips are very weak and incomparable to smartphones humans are using, it don’t even have GPS or geo-location capabilities, most of it are passive and only works during scans maybe you are suffering from a psychological trauma or schizophrenia etc.

Mindreading is possible with BCI/BMI or neural interface that can actually read your neurons and re-image your dreams I’ve seen that technology but they are visible but microchips which is depicted in movies that can track you whenever or wherever you are doesn’t exist, I’ve even seen or watch the Alien UFO documentary with Dr. Roger Leir the “chips” itself are made of exotic materials but we don’t know how it works. Resources: UNEXPLAINABLE Alien Tracker Extracted from Human (Season 2) | UFO Files | The UnXplained Zone - YouTube

The weirdest sh*t I’ve experience are 2 years ago where the TV is glitching and electronics like Laptops/TV’s are turning on in themselves, also the earphones fucking making weird loud glitching/electric sounds like getting hacked in Watch Dogs Legions. Also, random loud banging’s or sounds probably from a speaker or like there are people moving objects maybe rats/huge spiders/cockroach. Also the USB after being corrupted from cryptographic it shows unknown languages or years that is like 2077 or 2080 etc., probably because of cryptographic BitLocker corruptions.

I have some trust issues, and this it what I think.
Is there is actual reason to live if best people I knew of can’t forget mistake, can’t trust me, and more importantly if they became actual killers how can I live in such word, imagine crazy inventor that even knows how to make up for even worst possible scenario, but it probably won’t be worst.
I want to ask from the mirror - will you actually do this for speck of the shadow? I still hope that you won’t.
But more importantly: NEVER MAKE GAME UNTIL YOU KNOW PRECONDITIONS! What if I actually tryed but are to simple for you game.
I like to support people, but have anyone tested Harbor application in other countries? In my it just don’t installs and I don’t have monetary resources needed to support people I want to, because I just can’t my money to imaginary money.
How could you.

I like ducks

3 Likes

Do you still like ducks?

6 Likes

I will never be the same again, thanks to YOU!!! LOL

3 Likes

If I may, shout out to Google translate. I took the original text and went English-> Swahili-> German-> Arabic-> Japanese → English. Below is the result.

OP if English is not your primary language, I do not intend to offend you, but I did not fully understand what was being conveyed.

Google translated text in here

I have some trust issues and that’s what I think. How can I hold on to words like that when the best people I’ve ever known, who have real reasons to live, can’t forget their mistakes and can’t trust me, especially when they’ve turned into real murderers? Can you live like that? Imagine a crazy inventor who even knows how to make things. Worst case scenario, but probably no worse. I want to ask you in the mirror, can I do this with spot shadow? I still hope that doesn’t happen. But most importantly, never play the game until you understand the terms! What if you tried it and it was easy? I love supporting people, but has anyone tried ported apps in other countries? I can’t install it and don’t have the money to think about it, so I’d like to help those who want to help. I don’t have the financial means. What are you going to do?

2 Likes

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD HELP ME WITH MY CHIP THAT WAS IMPLANTED ILLEGALLY IN 2016 BY OC SHERRIFF.
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM I EVEN HAVE BLUE CIRCULAR RAYS COMING OUT OF MY EYE. IT WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO POST ANY PICTURE ON HERE.

INSTAGRAM
AER512

Check out this link. So you think you've been implanted against your will? - FAQs - Dangerous Things Forum

I just upgraded your user level, so you should have no problems posting your picture here

:framed_picture:

3 Likes

When will blue circular eye ray chip be available to the general public? I want that one.

7 Likes

Sounds cool but ur photos are shit. Cant see anything.

If you have a spare one of those eye implants id take one

Can your chip do that too? If not i would think about buying a new one that had a cool led on it

Ok now 4 real. You dont have a chip. You are just in a episode of bad mental health.

Go see a doctor

3 Likes