My xsiid dosent work

Ok let’s clarify further, it’s solid on and not blinking when you are trying to read it with a phone?

Okay here’s a few troubleshooting tips I can give you until Amal or one of the countless others with more knowledge chime in.

1. Did you get a little keychain in the box with your implant that looks like a larger implant? Possibly with a little DT logo on it? If so, take that keychain and move it around on your phone until it lights up solid and as bright as possible. Take note of it’s orientation and position relative to the device scanning it. Now, put your implant in as close to the same location and orientation as possible, then try reading it.

2. If that doesn’t work, try a different device. NFC may be a standard but almost no two devices treat the standard the same. Two different devices may give out wildly different levels of power, have differently shaped antennas, or may just not really follow the standard in any way other than reading NDEF data.

3. Do you have a proxmark? There’s an absolute TON of different diag and user tools available to them that could give you a great idea of what’s happening on your xSIID.

The fact it lights up makes me think that your chip may have corrupted data or something similar on it. I’m purely speculating here but most phones will just pretend like there’s no tag if they get bad data. Using a tool like NFCTools will at least tell you if there IS data received, whether or not it’s useful to your device. Ultimately, I’d recommend investing into a device like the Flipper Zero or Proxmark3. They’ll just make your life with implants so much easier. Especially if you ever get something with a little more functionality than an xNT or xSIID.

Who do i write from my flipper to my implant fo i need a special fap or does it just work with emulation

Do you have a Flipper Zero? If so, try reading your implant with that first. If it pulls up a UID or pages then you’re probably fine and may just have it kind of deep. If it doesn’t read but will light up, I would try copying a random tag to your implant with the Flipper Zero. If your Flipper can interact with the implant properly than it probably functions and is just having coupling issues with your smartphone. Otherwise, there may be a problem with the actual NTAG i2c inside of the xSIID.

1 Like

Yea i have on i can read with the flipper zero but cant write

Mine didn’t work either, and it was because while playing with it I corrupted the NDEF data. I followed this guide to reset the record and it works flawlessly.

I’ve learned I have to do this any time I write anything other than a link to it. It’s unfortunate, but that’s just the reality of it. I’d like to keep a business card on it, and it’ll read via an NFC reader when I write the data, but it won’t auto open anything even if I re-write a link to it.

Good luck

3 Likes

See I think I circumvented this by only writing a link that serves my business card info through Blinq. Or using the dangerousthings card server

3 Likes

Ah, that’s a great idea. I didn’t even think about that! Thanks!

Not nearly as great as your username

1 Like

Well it didnt work for me
I cant detect even my implant who do i fix this

This forum has a translate function, feel free to use your native language.

I would like to help you, but could you do me a favour, could you ask your full question and provide as much details as possible?
So far I understand that you have an xSIID and the flipper can read it, but you can’t write to it?

What exactly are you trying to write?
A URL, some TEXT? etc

NFC Tools should let you write to it, as long as it is not larger than ~1k

Here are some options

My problem is that my phone cant write to it or read it also ohter phones cant my flipper can read but i dont have a way to write to it anymore i think its broken somhoe beacuse it work fine with my phone in the past 2 weeks i would like to be able again to read or write to it from my phone my phone isnt the problem as it can read ohter tags fine

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok, lets try this

You will need:
Your xSIID
Your Flipper
Your Phone ( With TagInfo installed )

With your Flipper and xSIID, you should be able to easily get a read, when you are close to reading, you will get a really fast blinking LED of your xSIID, it will stay on solid as it is being read

On your Flipper, you will see
Blue - rapid Blue blinking when it is searching
Yellow - rapid when it detects something
Green - Steady on, After a successful read

Once you have a successful read

Screenshot-20230930-105341

Select “More”
Then “Emulate”

Screenshot-20230930-105541

Screenshot-20230930-110316

Grab your phone,
Use TagInfo
Place your Flipper to your phone

and share the results

Something like this

3 Likes

I could not read it with my phone but i got piturs of the data on the chip from my flipper

???

If you can read your xSIID with the Flipper, but your phone can’t read the Flipper emulating it, You phone might be the problem, NOT the xSIID.

Can you confirm NFC is turned on?

Yes nfc is turnd on but the only fix i could find was to reset my phone and i would prefer not to do this

What phone make and model is your phone?

Samsung s 20 fe

READ your implant with your FLIPPER ZERO. Then, EMULATE your implant. Then, READ your FLIPPER ZERO with your SMARTPHONE. Your tag info should go:

Implant > Flipper Zero > Smartphone

Please do this so we can see what the tag looks like. We need you to work with us here for us to be able to help you.

1 Like