NCFKill attacks against implants

Ironically we will be stocking these & the USB killer in the near future.

let me know how the tests go !

5 Likes

Good business plan,
Sell 'em
Kill 'em
Sell 'em all over again!!!
Smart

5 Likes

Haha not quite

This is more towards are other store Https://labs.ksec.co.uk

Security/redteam style rather than that

… Although if all else fails …

6 Likes

I just got the NFCKill pro the other day, so I thought I would sit down and get a video of it disabling an 13.56 MHz Field Detector.

I’ll be sending this unit on to @amal in the next couple of weeks (still need it for another project) so he can do some more thorough testing for everyone.

8 Likes

Are you gonna do some more testing with the Titan fabric? That’s awesome you got one of those @freqyXin

2 Likes

Yeah, great share.
Great but nasty bit of kit

Thanks for your sacrifice of the xField detector.

1 Like

Very cool !

1 Like

Interesting idea from another thread… presenting the NFC Kill device to an NFC reader to kill it… I think it would probably kill a large percentage of HF readers, including some smartphones… anyone willing to try it?

1 Like

My first thought here was, can they both be triggered at the exact same time?

There can be only one…

(edit) I totally misread that. I thought you were talking about using an NFC Kill on another NFC Kill

Were going to look to order some in hopefully within the month.

Once they arrive I can :slight_smile:

I’ve got an old phone I could sacrifice tonight. I’ve got a dangerous things reader too, but I’m not as willing to kill that since its what I’m using to check RF shielding at the moment.

I could, however, test anything that is shipped to me. I’ve got a blossoming home lab and some spare time for projects.

Oooo well I know the USB killer works like a charm… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
I’d like to see how the NFC killer works.
You think there would be that type of terrorism at defcon?

Not if they want to come back

Just incase you missed @freqyXin post above

1 Like

It feels like defcon is more about sneaky intrusions and clandestine interventions over brute force destruction… close, but just not exactly the same.

2 Likes

Still wouldn’t mind an implant that can ruin whatever scans it. I am more or less thinking I would use that if law enforcement, or anyone ever tries to force scan me… (reallll doubtful)

1 Like

I would be apart of that Kickstarter lol

2 Likes

I have the ideas! It probably helps I have a limited idea of what stuff really does, so I can spout ridiculous ideas.

But it would be a nice last “F U” to whoever tries to scan me against my will.

1 Like

Realistically you could wipe your implants with your phone in a situation like that

Care to tell me how?