Nearly botched NExT implant install video

I recorded myself installing my NExT and now the whole world can see how much harder i made it for myself by not going deep enough the first time through.

1 Like

I should add everything is fine now. No infections and the injection site healed just fine. :blush:

1 Like

WOW Thanks for sharing.
No Offence, But that is almost a “How not to install”
At least you wore gloves
I hope it heals well and works well.
FYI for your next one, there is plenty of advice and information on “how to” on this forum
But
Well done
Thanks again for the share
Welcome
tenor (7)

3 Likes

Yeah I read up on as much as I could beforehand but that all went out the window when the adrenaline kicked in :laughing: also I’m changing my video title because your idea is way better.

2 Likes

My hand hurt watching that, I also said god damn when I was watching it.

Glad you got it in.

To other people looking to self install, be aware this could happen. Maybe there is a place to pin this so people can easily see it when people look for self installs? I know they are not reccomend, but this is a great example of what can go wrong on video.

We all learn from eachother.

2 Likes

Aghh. That video was painful to watch!

Atleast everything’s gone well! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

giphy (10)

2 Likes

Ùff, just seeing the shake while pushing the needle in, I was really worried it was gonna punch through and pierce out the other side :no_mouth:

Glad it worked in the end.
/wipes sweat from brow

3 Likes

For the record. This video gave me a nightmare. Drempt about waking up and all my implants were rejecting and poking out.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

oh my god it came out oh god
my worst nightmare in one video

3 Likes

:laughing:

good lord, i forced myself to watch more of it

the fact that you pulled it out then reloaded it and went back in is horrifying to me, but uh… congratulations?

for any other prospective self-implantees, make sure your needle is nearly all the way in before you start retracting, and only retract about a centimeter at most while pushing the plunger. a clip to tent the skin makes it a lot easier to get past the initial insertion

2 Likes

All healed up!

2 Likes

Glad you are alright with no issues now though

what-the-god-damn-dude

Congratulations :tada: lol

4 Likes

I want to insert a “one of us” gif

But my implants are still sitting on the sofa calling to me.

2 Likes

Ditto… for the next 23ish hours, hopefully…

3 Likes

7e13fdb9eb9f634b02eaff37c4a9429e_w200

4 Likes

tenor-6

4 Likes

1r8c9y

2 Likes

I’m working on it! The apocalypse really tossed a wrench into my original plans and took a while to sort things out in a safe manner haha

2 Likes