Need halp i have done overwrite AWID fob key

Hey guys i am new to this forum and i need your help. so basically i bought an RFID copier from amazon and i tried to copy my condos fob which is AWID fob. so i try to scan or read that AWID fob to make a new copy of it but it didn’t scan or read that fob. then i discover a number on that AWID fob and i manually input that number into my copier Device which is something like 0000769861 and Write it on New Fob and it said Write successful but Fob is not working also i accidentally OverWrite that same code or number on my main fob now and my Main(original) fob has stop working to.

Which copier did you purchase? Many cloners set a password while they are cloning.

Unless you know the actual code that your fob had on it then we can’t help you recover it. That number may or may not be a UID, but not all chips let you change the UID, and ones used in access control systems are more often read only.

2 Likes

My guess Is, it something like this?

If so, this may help

1 Like

yes i have the same device. but i did not get it what you have shared.

i have this one

So, you have one of the dreaded White Chinese cloners.

They are notorious for locking cloned cards. It seems like you might have written the wrong information to both of these cards. If you have a Proxmark3 Easy from Dangerous Things or a Proxmark3 RDV4 (the latest version but a lot more expensive) you can use that to unlock the cards. Without knowing what the original codes on the AWID token are we can’t write them back.

The post that @Pilgrimsmaster pointed you to has lots of information, hidden behind the arrows.

1 Like

I don’t have Proxmark3. soon i will buy it. i have try to clone a AWID fob key not card. so i am little confused. is fob key and card same. i have this fob

The format is different, but the contents are the same. They all contain an RFID chip, and an antenna. They could be a sticker, a key fob, a plastic card, a glass implant,…

The important point isn’t the Physical format, it is the configuration of the chip inside it.

1 Like

Chances are that Awid fob actually has a T5577 inside and is now borked. I’d go proxmark3 so you can do more specific diagnostic on the fob and write the data with more confidence you’re actually writing what you want to write.

1 Like