Need help cloning HID iClass Legacy

Okay, So I was able to do the Clone of my iClass legacy card with elite keys into a standard iClass legacy card. Thanks to this post.

Below steps : (After you know the ELITE key saved on memory index 7 of managekeys)

Step1: Place the new iclass Standard card on the Proxmark for all the steps.
hf ic info

Check “fuses: mode” from result. For me it was “APPLICATION” . very important. So, only go to step 2 if this mode is the same for you otherwise go for the above mentioned post.

Step2: hf iclass calcnewkey --oki X --nki 7 --elite
Whereas X is the value for the new standard iClass legacy card master authentication key from memory index X of managekeys
And on memory index 7 I have saved my Elite key of existing card I am trying to clone.
Note down the XOR keys(only for application mode)

Step3: hf iclass wrbl -b 3 -d <XOR key> --ki X
Please note, Crosscheck everything before running this command. if XOR key is not correct or any incorrect key is inputted then this command might brick your card/fob. So, be very careful.
Again, X is the value for the new standard iClass legacy card master authentication key from memory index X of managekeys.

Step4: Save same values in the existing iClass elite card on block 6 to 9 to the new iClass card.

hf iclass wrbl -b 6 -d RequiredValue --ki 7 --elite
hf iclass wrbl -b 7 -d RequiredValue --ki 7 --elite
hf iclass wrbl -b 8 -d RequiredValue --ki 7 --elite
hf iclass wrbl -b 9 -d RequiredValue --ki 7 --elite

All the best.