Neural blender artwork

709f9d64-4a0d-11ec-ad97-7798727aea29

I just discovered neural blender.
This is my favourite so far, generated from “dangerous things rfid next implant chip”
That’s my plans for the rest of the day scuppered!

2 Likes

Well shit.
Never heard of it before, just gave it a quick try and now I think my plans for the day are scrapped too XD
63e5b5e8-4a0f-11ec-9afc-7798727aea29

1 Like

That’s a good one. I like the way it picked up a little x series scar :joy:

1 Like

Same! I was surprised when it popped out an image of a hand!
I typed in “Cyborg RFID implants cybernetic” and thought I’d get some Cyberman looking robot or something.

Another one with “Dangerous Things xSIID flexnext
83eb9a15-4a11-11ec-98f1-13a494446e00

Hmmmm…
This happens when I type in “misz coma”…

b5129c88-4a11-11ec-8b25-090143aa3064

I have no clue what this is composed of, but it’s interesting :wink:

1 Like

Haha, and you knew I had to try this out…
This is what AI makes of “pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows” :smile:

901c35cb-4a14-11ec-8d92-13a494446e00

And yep, I will waste far too much time with this tool from now on, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is what it thought of my username lol
5f0a6d62-4a15-11ec-9915-13a494446e00

2 Likes

Typed in “AI = beauty”
60ff7446-4a19-11ec-8055-13a494446e00

1 Like

You may have just personally brought the forum down on all other activity.
Wonder what our resident AI will do with it?

Also, Brain Circuitry.
b60385d1-4a1c-11ec-929b-395afa791182

And because I couldn’t resist the fluffy pink cuteness.
Coma Unicorn.
365082f9-4a1d-11ec-b5f8-1331f4756a97

Side question. @Coma, is your username coma as in “The patient has fallen into a deep coma and may not wake up.” or is it some reference in a language I don’t know?

Ooooh, liking the avatar, @invalid_signal!

1 Like

Thank you @ODaily!

I had wait times over 45 minutes for a prompt on Neural Blender and decided to re submit my prompts like their FAQ advised. Still very slow though. Maybe my plans for today on unscrapped lol

Does a similar concept exist where you can feed it one or more pictures in addition to words? Would be interesting to see how it could blend pictures that I already have.

The only ones I see that use pictures for input don’t let you upload your own image or don’t use AI. :confused:

I dont know about that. But there is one that writes stories/conversations from a written prompt. Some turn out quite amusing.
https://6b.eleuther.ai/

From “I got an rfid chip implanted in my hand”…

RESULT

I got an rfid chip implanted in my hand. It’s not so much that I’m against RFID, I’m just against the security of RFID.

A chip that’s implanted in your hand?

No, in my hand. It’s called the Z-Stamp. It’s a small, round piece of plastic that has a RFID chip in it. When you use your hand to touch something, the RFID chip sends a signal to the reader. It’s the same technology that’s used for the new driver’s licenses.

How do you feel about it?

It’s fine. I’ve been getting my hands stamped for a while now, so I’m used to it. It’s not that bad.

How do you feel about having a chip in your hand?

It’s not that bad. It’s just another tool that I have to use. It’s not like it’s going to be a problem, and it’s not going to be a pain in the ass.

You’ve been getting your hands stamped for a while now?

Yeah, I got my hands stamped when I was 15. I got it in my right hand.

Why did you get it in your right hand?

It’s just the way I’m built.

What’s it like to have it in your hand?

It’s fine. It’s not a big deal.

What are some of the things you do with it?

I just use it for stuff that needs to be tracked. If I’m going to be in a lot of places, I just go to a store and use my hand to touch everything. If I’m going to be in a place that has a lot of people, I just use my hand to touch everything.

What do you think about people who are against RFID?

I don’t know. I guess they don’t want to use it. I guess it’s like a religious thing.

What are some of the places you use it?

I use it at work, I use it at the grocery store, I use it at the gas station, I use it at the bank. I use it at the store.

Is it a pain in the ass?

It’s not a pain in the ass. I don’t really think about it. It’s just another tool that I use.

What’s the most you’ve ever had in your hand at once?

I think it was about $3,000.

How did you get it?

I got it at a place in Houston called Star.

2 Likes

It’s a name I’ve been using for a pretty long time now… “full” name would be “MIsz Coma”, with an intentionally wrong written title :wink:
It’s mostly based on Marilyn Manson’s song Coma White, which meant a lot to me especially during my teenage years. Coma Black, the second song of the series, was beautiful as well, and so it came to my mind to use it as a nickname online. Over time, I’ve interpreted a bit more into it, but it all just started with the song :wink:

And I really like the coma unicorn! :smile:

How do you feel about “Cat Knight riding a Corgi”?
4b6bdbbd-4a22-11ec-93b3-1331f4756a97

3 Likes

I can’t get any prompts to load for the past 2 hours :frowning:

Edit: For some reason, the art created wouldn’t display, it would just continue to show the white rectangle with the loading gif, but I decided to check the “Your Art” tab and I found the other art from prompts that I submitted and waited for 40+ minutes for. Not sure why it wouldn’t display in the In Progress tab like before.

I asked “What do you look like?”
018dc6a6-4a1b-11ec-8cbd-090143aa3064

Entered my discord alias and I like how it looks a bit evil : D
ffb52ffd-4a15-11ec-b73b-7798727aea29(1)

And “Biohacking” The AI knows I love blinkies XD
32cb7938-4a22-11ec-8c24-37153e4cf5c6

1 Like

I really like this one.
“When light no longer rose to kiss me,
I swore to tear Heaven asunder
As flights of fallen angels wished me
Godspeed on the Devil’s Thunder.”