New and needs help with product selections and possibilities

If its not too much of a bother that would be awesome. Thank you @Eriequiet

“full kit” - I meant that it is advisable to purchase “NExT + xEM Access Kit + Proxmark3 Easy” along with implants

1 Like

Got my xSIID and my G3 implanted today (need to go back for the NExT due to time. The g3 is amazing. The xSIID is going to be really cool once the swelling goes goes and and can get a better read on it. Also can’t wait until I can see the color though the skin.

2 Likes

I tried briefly and the wave nano doesn’t seem to like Mac

Mac wants you to press certain buttons to setup up the keyboard… which you can’t

1 Like

Appreciate you trying!

you can skip this… the KBR1 gets the same thing but you can just ignore it and it should default to whatever your primary keyboard is.

1 Like

Thanks @amal!

Also love all my implants so far! I’m going to get my NExT implanted in a week or so. But my xsiid and g3 are amazing!

Looking forward to the NeXT2. You’ve got me hooked

1 Like

I’ll try that in a minute whenever the wife is free,

Last minute craziness, so ofc I choose now to focus on side quests

2 Likes

Really interesting.

Alguien me dice, si el chip vivokey spark 2, se puede usar para iniciar sesión en redes sociales correos y demás. Tal como lo hacen las llaves de seguridad?

Excuse me, my spanish is a bit rusty to reply and not good enough to answer you clearly enough.

Do you have an iPhone or Android

Have a look on the respective app stores, and you should see a landing page you will see when you/somebody scans your Spark and opens the browser.

It will show your profile image and you can have multiple social network links that will redirect to the respective link of choice

The Apple app is cleaner, but the store doesnt show this function well

The Android store shows more images

here is an example

Note ( Im not sure how good your english is )

You can choose what info to share and what action occurs

Ok mi inglés es malo pero traduzco bien jejeje… Bueno la respuesta, pues no responde la pregunta expongo un
ejemplo: Yubico FIDO - Llave de seguridad NFC de dos factores de autenticación.

La pregunta es sirve ese chip vivokey spark 2. Como llave de seguridad?

@Pilgrimsmaster translation here.

Ok my English is bad but I translate well hehehe… Well the answer, well it doesn’t answer the question I expose a Example: Yubico FIDO - NFC Security Key for Two Factor Authentication. The question is that vivokey spark 2 chip is good. As a security key?

Thanks buddy, I was able to read it ( even though I missed the security key part right at the end ) but my reply would have been crude at best, and still not answered him :rofl:

There is a translate feature on the forum
if/when required

But to finally answer the question :disappointed:

No!

no el Spark2, pero si espera el Apex (pronto™) Tiempo no se

sigue este camino

y , aqui para una idea de que esperar

Ok, muchísimas gracias ahora si me quedo mucho más claro, lo que esta y lo vendrá… Les agradezco

1 Like

De nada