New biohacking member

That is awesome :+1:t2:

He is awesome :+1:t2:

2 Likes

For the ID-20(wiegand26 or ascii) is it compatible with the NExT out of the box? Or does the implant needs to be programmed first?

Hey buddy, apologise in advance, here is a link that may have further links that may answer your questionā€¦
Itā€™s honestly not a wild goose chase

tenor (77)

1 Like

Thats where i found the id-20 in the first place, after buying some cheap chinese boards :sweat_smile:

Haha, I guess it was a wild goose chase :running_man:t3:

The NExT chip is pre-programmed in EM41xx mode with a 40 bit unique ID from factory
( Dangerous Things )

From what I found on the interwebs,

RFID Reader ID-20 (125 kHz)

Product description

Features:
2.8 - 5V supply
125kHz read frequency
EM4001 64-bit RFID tag compatible
9600bps TTL and RS232 output
Magnetic stripe emulation output
200mm read range

Dimensions: 38x40x7mm

Download data sheets here:
http://www.electronics123.net/amazon/datasheet/ID-2LA,%20ID-12LA,%20ID-20LA2013-4-10.pdf

http://bildr.org/2011/02/rfid-arduino/

I am having a guess here, based on the EM4100
Yes !?!

Haha, and going off this

That would be a confirmed yes. :+1:

I am in a doctor office for implant now 2 chipsā€¦ NEXT and Spark2
I hope he can do it. He doesnā€™t,'t know my visit reasson.

1 Like

Si no te lo hacen, cuando pases por girona te los pongo yo, sin problemaā€‹:mask::partying_face:

2 Likes

No me lo han puesto :frowning:

Te los puedes implantar tu mismo, pero si necesitas ayuda mandame un privado te paso el WhatsApp y te envio mis videos de cuando me los autoimplante, y te puedo explicar por telefono, saludos.

2 Likes

dont trust the datasheet of the ID-20 btw.

found my error since i made it a second time when installing it for real :see_no_evil:
datasheet says pin 8 is the data pin and 9 the inverse. but itā€™s the other way around to get it talking with arduino :crazy_face:

2 Likes

in 2 hours i will be a biohack man! :wink:
iā€™m thinking spark2 in Right hand and NeXT in Left handā€¦ or notā€¦ iā€™m confused!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hahahaha

From mobile I canā€™t upload photos!! I put my 2 chips!!!
But vivokey canā€™t read with appā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That could just be swelling. Some here have had issues right after implantation and some had little to no swelling like myself. if you are struggling, just give it a day or so and try again.

3 Likes

Agreed

I would even say a week or soā€¦

1 Like

Thanks to all for your interest. I canā€™t touch/note the chip inside, maybe it is to deep from skinā€¦ I just wait for tomorrowā€¦

Vivokey only works 2 times, now I canā€™t scanā€¦ with dt lector I can read 2 chips and they writhe their code number in a txt doc.
With my mobile, door they canā€™t work well today. I will wait for tomorrow ant check again.

Definitely sounds like swelling to me.

Give it a good rest and you should be getting reliable reads in a week or two

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like