New color for led implant

I know there have been other colors but they weren’t as bright as the ones currently offered.
And there is a project post about making a bracelet to power the leds.
(HF LED Power Accessories)

1 Like

This thread: Qi chargers and xLed LF

Has a bit more information about this specific question.
It looks like some charging pads can be used with LF implants, and haven’t damaged any yet, but aren’t necessarily the best choice

2 Likes

I know 2 people have had theirs fried. Don’t fuck around and find out

3 Likes

Oh and @amal shared a link to some sort o power source I can’t seem to find the link now

1 Like

Thx guys

that?

2 Likes

That’s the one! Thanks

1 Like

But coudnt we do an implant that got rgb and then that we can custuomize the color

In a file or something

I might be wrong, but as I understand voltages vary with color… which makes tuning more difficult

Also the more skus the more complicated it gets for Amal

1 Like

Not to mention having to develop an app of some sort to control the color

1 Like

Yhea i understand its just that i really wanted an infinity guntlet

Whit all the 6 stones

It’s only a matter of time.

1 Like

I cant wait!!!

For what it’s worth,
I realized I actually have 6 of my implants in the right locations of the infinity gauntlet

I think I need to make / buy some appropriately colored stones, and add the appropriate magnet to make them stick to my existing implants

2 Likes

In my experience,

An XSIID of each colour and a white xLED works very well for a gauntlet style. I chose to install mine as RGB W as I’m a fan of retro gaming with SCART cables.

7 Likes

Yeah, they look cool as fuck.
:blinky_amber: :blinky_green: :blinky_blue: :blinky_red: :blinky_white:

I didn’t pull the Trigger on the xSIID, but I really should have…

4 Likes

Problem is the amber wasn’t very bright so it wasn’t popular and got cleared out… no more kind stone

2 Likes

My solution ~ get a white xSIID installed near fatty tissues so it appears amber in colour.

1 Like