New workplace is annoying

@anon3825968 welcome to the world of transhumanism :slight_smile: you are one of us now. :wink:

1 Like

@Mouskxy: thanks but that’s actually my third implant :slight_smile:

1 Like

The needle should basically go nearly to the hub… so the problem was probably not the depth the needle went in, but the incision spot was probably too close to where you wanted it to sit. Also, keep in mind, the chip will typically work it’s way back by 4mm - 8mm as it heals, so it’ll probably land in just the right spot in a few weeks.

Ideally he would contact us via the floating “help” button on our website and indicate interest, then we could take it from there. It keeps comms organized in our ticket system that way.

2 Likes

Lmao I figured it was I always see you on here, well welcome to the world of “major implantation work” lol

Yeah okay, I’ll tell him to contact you himself.

1 Like

3 degree, frigid, windy weather when I arrived at work this morning, and I realized the implant has another added value: I can get in without taking my glove off. That’s something I didn’t think of when I lived in warmer western Europe. One colleague following close behind finally told me he saw the added value in the Finnish winter, and that he was kind of envious.

Ah! Up to now, I was “that weird foreigner who has chips in his hands”. Apparently it’s really quite uncommon in my neck of the woods, even more so than where I used to live before. Also, god knows it takes some effort for a Finn to admit to being envious to a guy he barely know, so it really must be appealing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s finally enough light in the morning that I could put together a video of my new bicycle commute for my biking buddies. If you watch the very last few seconds of that video, you’ll see why I’m glad I can get in quickly without taking my glove off when I arrive at work: I’m dressed lightly, it’s cold and I’m soaked in sweat. So I’m kind of in a hurry to get inside :slight_smile:

3 Likes