NExt Invalid tag on android

Amal you beautiful bastard you did it. I have been panicking for the past 4 days and you fixed you. I can not thank you enough.

5 Likes

So what lesson did we learn about patience and following directions? Lol, I had the exact same issue. I played around with it too much too soon and had a failed write. I waited a few days for swelling to go down and eventually got Android to recognize it again without having to buy a proxmark or a USB reader.
Glad everything worked out

Update the issues is with the Phone command in NFC tools pro. It has been a month since the implant, and I have reprogrammed it plenty of times. tonight, I tried doing the phone task and i am having the same issue again.

Follow the steps again to fix it. You have to be slow and careful writing to the NExT. Make sure you have a good read, don’t move or remember that location well and be slow with movements. You want to give the phone enough time to write before moving the NExT out of range.

just tried the phone task again 3 times. every time I do it android and iphone read as an invalid tag. I have to run the steps from earlier to fix it

Yep that’s what I was trying to say with my last post. The rest was just some tips to prevent it from happening again.