Next NExT project

lol I really want to get the xSIID because of the led but not sure what else it does. Is it basically the HF side of the NExT with a led?

3 Likes

Kinda, it is a diffrent chip to the xNT and NExT. This is the datasheet. Main diffrence practicaly is it has 2kB of storage not 888B.

Still not enough for the full size of that image you wanted to load.

Also yes it has BLINKY!

3 Likes

at least you summarized it for me! I have no clue what I am reading :laughing: but in time I will learn!

3 Likes

That is my one :stuck_out_tongue: arrived yesterday.

2 Likes

THAT is Sexy
What do you have in mind for the EV2?

1 Like

I would love to see an xray or all your locations lol I’m in awe of how you can use them with that many!

3 Likes

You are in awe of the wrong person. They are in, working on having a use now.

1 Like

Secure cold storage is about as far as the planning went.

I’m a tinkerer at heart so tbh I am more want to end up in a state where I am never going to be like: “aww, I’d need that implant too do that but I don’t have one” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well then again, I guess you don’t use all of them for access like I do currently. lol I have to think more outside the box

2 Likes

My flexDF has 7456 bytes available. The flexDF2 should be similar

3 Likes

Be careful claiming that to someone unfamiliar. Dsruptive still hasn’t figured out how to get around NXPs mistake so we can’t utilize the full 2kb contiguously, and there’s no telling when/if they’re going to fix their app. The NTAG I2C Plus is a really nice chip, but it seems like they released it targeting the energy harvesting market, not data storage.

2 Likes

I actually completely forgot about that :sweat_smile: literally just grabbed the info from the data sheet :sweat_smile: thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

that’s pretty outside the box! lol What do you mean by energy harvesting???

The I2C chip provides output power to in this case the LED. It is “harvesting energy” from the field to power it. At least I believe that’s what @Satur9 is referring too.

OHHH ok! I was thinking WAY out of the box lol… gotta tone the imagination down some lol

1 Like

Now I’m curious what you were thinking

2 Likes

A line of energy harvesting implants, down my legs. They absorb power throughout the day. I go home and offload them to my house. Boom. Free electricity.

5 Likes

Something along the lines of kenetic energy like @Backpackingvet said, but not download to the house lol Like maybe LED work off kenetic energy… more you move the brighter it is and the longer it stays lit

4 Likes

:thinking: if you had one in one leg and a magnet in the other leg and you could take 13.56 million steps a second that might work

IndolentColorfulBanteng-size_restricted

7 Likes

Get a popl account and add all your social info and such and just at the popl. Link to your NExT