Next NExT project

So… I got my NExT in… It’s been 2 weeks and like any new shiny toy I have been having a blast with it! But now I am trying to think of new things to do. The door to my office is now RFID and works with my hand… so is my desktop at the office… My diodes came in this week so by the end of the weekend my garage door and Harley will be wired up… My tool box, and deadbolt will follow shortly after that, and I have a few friends thinking of ways to make a pistol shoot by me only, but now having this I think I will need a Flex to make that happen… BUT what else can I use my NExT for? I took customers golfing last week and put my contact on it and shared it a few times like a business card (need more space for my actual business card :frowning:, but on a normal day I have it set to open snapchat on my phone so I don’t have to dig in my apps to get to it. I am trying to think of new things that I can do with it, but not sure what I am now capable of. So… experienced cyborgs… I need ideas :thinking:

5 Likes

If you have a PC maybe making it login via your implant would be cool?

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that lol… fixed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You obviously need to make this then:

but so only your next lets it be picked up!

5 Likes

… That is pretty awesome!

2 Likes

How big is it?

1 Like

Or more specifically what is it? Like “business card” is not an official NDEF type last I checked :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you talking about a image of your business card? I would usually assume you meant contact details but you said that works…

1 Like

Smallest I can get it down to with the picture is 3356. If I take the picture off and take the fax off I can get it down to fit on my NExT.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need one of these…

And I see what you meant. And apparently the app calls it business card. I imagine it’s a vCard under the hood.

2 Likes

1 Like

By my count, you need one too

2 Likes

Gotcha… with time I will probably get that, but I still have my Spark2 and M1 waiting on me to install, but i am trying to hold off for the Apex Flex :grimacing: It’s SO tempting to put the Spark2 in just to use the vivokey app and see what all it does but I’m trying to hold off.

2 Likes

You selling it otherwise?

going back and forth on that… I keep hearing to put it in as a backup but haven’t made up my mind yet

I can get it smaller on that app but loose a lot of info in the contact also

2 Likes

Maybe a URL to your card hosted someplace?

5 Likes

I know what you are saying, so excited for the Apex… But… Hear me out…

tenor-10
↑ replace both with “all da things”

My ever growing stack

8 Likes

I really am. I hope Amal announces it soon. That will put me to 5 in my left arm.

No Red XSIID?

4 Likes

The desfire has 8kb
The desfire has more.

2 Likes

Waiting to see if I like the position for the green, if I do then I will get a red for my port side. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got what you are saying but… the lowercase b is bits. Uppercase B is bytes… meaing you undersold it by a factor of 8 :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes