NFC Card Password

Hello colleagues, look I use a password manager which has a master password, I also have some other master password in total about 5 passwords, which I do not keep there, currently saved on paper by hidden house. My idea would be to save those passwords on an nfc card, now I would like to protect it with a password. What happens is that password protection only serves to not be able to write on it, that is, it has a password you can read it but you cannot write, I would like you to have to put a password to read, do you know if this is possible? on one of my implants, but I couldn’t password protect it so if anyone read my implant they would have my passwords.
Greats

Hola Aimery, Que Tal?
Have you considered something like KeyPass?
The reason I ask is, that will likely be one of the applets for the Vivokey Apex when it is hopefully released in Autumn :fallen_leaf: ( Northern Hemisphere )

VivoKey KeePass

1 Like

interesting, I’ll take a look

1 Like

Also recommend keepass or last pass for password management.

You could use the chip ID as the master password (make sure you get a copy of this beforehand) then with. A KBR1 as an easy solution to scan/type it when needed

3 Likes

Gunna toss my hat in the ring for Keepass as well its my favorite manager by far and its hosted locally which is nice.

2 Likes

Just to be different, if you want something cloud hosted and multi-device, Bitwarden is fantastic! It’s also open source for if you want to self-host

1 Like

I like last pass been using if for 4+ years

1 Like

I have been meaning to set up pass open source and simple

1 Like

@aparekh

You can achieve this using NFC Tools app.

You can encrypt/decrypt your passwords and show on request. It can prompt you to enter key you used to decrypt the passwords.

It should be fairly simple to make.

1 Like

Very goood!!! :smiley:

1 Like