NFC Ring Size Problem

I had ordered one of the V1NTAGE rings (Size 12.5) and it sadly doesn’t fit me. I had done the self-test and measured 68.4 mm size circumference with my right middle finger. I probably may need to get it professionally checked for size, but how may I go about exchanging the ring I currently have for a ring that will fit me? It wouldn’t even fit my thumb, so I’m stuck.

Thank you so much and I apologize profusely for this inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi Alfie65536,

No need to apologize. I’m glad you took a stab at using the online measuring advice. Do you have an idea of what your actual size may be? If I have the size in stock, I can send you a replacement. No need to return the existing ring, it’s not worth the hassle. If we do not have the size you need, we will of course refund your order.

Just let me know. It sounds like it’s far too big. You can PM me and we’ll get you taken care of. Usually you can pop into any jeweler in the mall and they can give you your ring size.

My best,

MDanger

MDanger,

Sorry that took so long! I don’t quite know how to PM, sorry!

I got checked for my size and 10.5 seems to fit me the best! I would definitely encourage being able to send it back, otherwise, it’ll just turn into an addition to my necklace. Haha!

Many thanks! I appreciate your help and look forward to one of your implants someday!

Thank you again!

-Alfie

1 Like

No worries,

I usually include instructions on how to PM in my replies. I’m afraid the only 10.5 I have in the NTAG 203 ring is the Alpha style. Would you be interested in this? To Private Message, you simply can double-click the purple “M” in the circle, I’m sure you’ve figured this out, just want to make sure :slight_smile:
Let me know what you’d like to do.

My best,

MDanger

1 Like

MDanger,

I think because I’m still a new member for the forum, that I’m not able to PM you. Sorry about that. I was on mobile and switched to PC to double check and I cannot PM you.

I would be interested in the Alpha style ring otherwise. :slight_smile: I really appreciate your help!

What can I do to help? Sending the ring back, paying for the additional shipping and handling for the new ring? Please let me know what I can do, it doesn’t feel right to get another ring all for free just because I tried to measure my ring and got it wrong.

Thank you again!

-Alfie

Hi Alfie,

Sorry about the PMing, I didn’t realize this with new users :/. But the good news is we can get an Alpha size 10.5 to you.

Since you truly don’t want the pesky size 12 rattling around, I’ll send you a return postage label and I wll will send you the Alpha size 10.5.

My best,

MDanger

MDanger,

Thank you so much! I’m really excited! Any way for me to pay for the expenses? It doesn’t feel right that my mistake must be your expense.

Thank you yet again! I didn’t alter the ring’s data, so it’s still stock.

Looking forward to my new shiny finger! :smiley:

-Alfie

1 Like