NSFL/NSFW Magnet Prototype - I Need Coating Ideas

feel free to sound us out.
We can help steer you on the right direction for your specific needs

1 Like

deleted

Was going to say the same thing

Meant that for private msg.

1 Like

It turns out I polymer coated an m31 and it’s been sitting in my project drawer for years. I could trim it down and sell it as a one-off if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Cool

What exactly is the use case for a magnet in the clitoris? I think I missed that.

Sensing and the pleasure that comes with it I guess. I almost wish I had one so I could try as well :sweat_smile:

Would putting a few in a row (or a long skinny one) on the same shape biopolymer as a flex transmitter allow a needle install (just like the flex ones)?

Would the size and shape of a xg3v2 not be better?

I’d want something like that,
Just for better arm installs with more attraction, and probably would keep it From settling in deeper

I’ve explored that but putting magnets in a row means trying to hold them in place so they don’t snap together or move around and it’s… well it’s hard to work with them in arrays like that.

Makes sense, what about a flat bar?
Would giving a larger surface are and thinner wall have stronger lyft?
(compare to the xG3)

not really… maybe… but no… or kinda… basically it’s about lines of atoms… how are you polarizing them, how many are “stacked” in that line of polarization? what is the target you are running your lines of flux through? is the target paramagnetic or not? … lots of factors