Number of implants poll

30 DT implants. Actually put in 3x xSEED in one go. My last install, a flexDF2 was the most hardcore, I actually traumatized myself but all is well now. Still have a few uninstalled in my “cool” EMT case.

3 Likes

How bad was it? I’m thinking of getting an Apex as soon as it becomes available but I still need to find an installer for it.

I put it in a very nonstandard location. I now have 5 flex implants and they have varied A LOT when it comes to difficulty, effort and horror. I’m guessing a piercer with experience of flex-implants and optimal location will give much smoother results than my operator of choice.

I’m planning to get it implanted around R3.5 so I think I’ll be ok. I just need to find an experienced installer.

We have had a few new cyborgs recently, might be time for a

bump

bump-kids

Link to top post /Poll

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Israelserbian247 Recent post collective

Just got the NExT installed in R0 last week after a while of lurking and learning about it. It’s been a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Got upgraded today (update: again), this is my current installation:

non disclose area:
flexClass: 1
Titan: 2
xSLX: 3

non disclose area:
flexDF2: 4
xSLX: 5

non disclose area:
Vivokey spark 2: 6
xDF2: 7
xLED: 8
Vivokey spark 1: 9
flexDF2: 10
xSIID Green: 11
flexDF2: 12
flexClass: 13

non disclose area:
xNT: 14
Walletmor: not responding: 15
flexDF2: 16
xLED: 17
Vivokey Spark 2: 18
xSLX: 19
xSIID: 20

non disclose area:
xSIID: 21
xSIID: 22
xSIID: 23
Vivokey APEX: 24
xSLX: 25
NExT: 26
xDF2: 27

non disclose area:
xDF2: 28

non disclose area:
xNT: 29
xBT: 30
xNT: 31
flexDF2: 32
xDF2: 33
xDF2: 34

May have missed one or two.

And yes, I’m seriously running out of installations-sites.

1 Like

I had to re read your list a few times, I thought you had 32 and not a single LF

Just 1 LF, rookie number given your HF hoard lol
I find I use LF more, but mileage may vary I guess

edit I guess the xBT also counts

1 Like

Actually that xLED I got installed last night seems to be a LF, according to the package (my brain skipped the LF part when I searched my implant case I seems), not sure why I ordered a LF in the first place, only reader I got for LF is the Proxmark. So I got 3 LF then, I think, the NExT LF part, the xBT and this xLED. What are you using your LF implants for?

Multiple safes, might be building a 3rd in the near future

Multiple access systems

Yea I guess a xLED could count too lol,
It’s all good I was just amused by the very one sided percentages

Must mean you don’t have any crappy LF systems to deal with

DT have been out of LF xLED for a while now, I assume you are still in Sweden, so bought from Digiwell or KSEC etc?

Actually, that’s just made me wonder
:thinking:
People normally go for the HF xLED, because of reader availability.
The LF xLED never seemed as popular (to me at least…even though they sold out)

LF xLED would actually be a another good implant for use with Flipper :flipper: to make it blink…anyway…

Searched my emails and found a xLED 125kHz order from DT in December 2021, also says its a White LED. Still have 5 or 6 implants uninstalled in my case, among them a flexMT that I just haven’t bothered to found a installer for yet.

Probably time for a little BUMP

link to poll at top

1 Like

bump (1)

BUMP

2 Likes

bump bump 3 implants, next, xmagic and apex. love em all

2 Likes

:pbjtime:

Did you update your vote on the Polls?

1 Like

yes I did

2 Likes

30 implants / magnets

13 Likes

How do you like the Samppa magnet? I’m thinking of getting one soon… How strong did you find it?

1 Like