Number of implants poll

You should, Long time no see… welcome back

Did you want to share, What you have and where?
I imagine that it could be beneficial to many people, there always people on here asking where they can install…

2 Likes

This is interesting, but I think other questions about mentality as well as numbers would give for better data to ease the minds of sceptics and people unsure. I think the data lacking for me(who has 0 implants) is benefits, effort to integrate into daily life, how often does it go slightly wrong(things like implants moving), who is the kind of person for self install or professional install. These data points would be a better thing to read for people like me. I do have implants coming so I wont be without soon

You have literally 0 pieces of material in your body that you weren’t born with?

1 Like

Yeh, well I guess I have fillings, but nothing else

Hrmm, interesting. Yeah, I wouldn’t count fillings, although dentistry is a valuable source of information for grinders because dentists do wierd stuff

I totally agree that these would be valuable things to know, that’s just a huge undertaking and I’m never going to have enough time to compile all that :sweat_smile:

Most of that information is available if you spend some time browsing the forums. That’s kinda why we all put so much time and effort into sharing our experiences and answering questions on here. It’s like a big support network.

1 Like

I get what you are asking, but it is kind of like " how long is that piece of string?"

Also, I am wary of derailing @Satur9 thread by even asking my own question of @Vicarious

But I feel It kind of fits " Number of implants poll"

If @Satur9 doesn’t mind me answering your questions here ( I will be brief )

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND, THE ANSWERS BELOW ARE SOLEY MINE AND NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF, NOR ENDORSED BY DANGEROUS THINGS AND THEIR AFFILIATES :wink:
*another disclaimer, this is probably going to come across as , rude, abrupt, defensive. That is not the intent, merely, pointed statements for brevity and clarity. So apologies in advance :smiley: *

You have kind of answered your own question by diving into this implant world yourself.

Huge question when you break it down with far too many answers to publish that here

This is definitely arguable depending on your stance, My answer to SKEPTICs would NOT be any of the ones listed HERE, I simply wouldn’t waste my time trying to convince a skeptic, By their nature they are closed minded people, I REALLY don’t care what they think!!! (Which is why I never posted in that thread)
HOWEVER a person who is UNSURE they are going to be more open-minded and willing to learn, These people, I will happily give them all the time in the world and bend over backwards for, and do my best to answer any and all questions I am able to.

The answer to that is throughout this forum, but to break it down ( we could go further, but for brevity sake)
Security, Access, Personal data, business cards, projects, health, party tricks, discreet data storage, conversation starter…

Surely the question should be, WHY did it go wrong??? experience, amateur vs professional ( even “professionals get it wrong” ), ill-informed, lack of: Research, experience, technique, hygine…
How often does it NOT go wrong!!! ( just sayin’ )

Again, I would say there is no typecast for either, it can come down to a whole modicum of things: access to professional installer, previous experience, medical professional, financial, time, knowledge, logistics, part of the whole experience…

There is no repository for your specific questions, but all the answers you seek lie within the Forum that is…Dangerous things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great stuff, and I look forward to seeing you on this forum.

Remember, if you have any questions about your install and implants, don’t be afraid to ask, I promise, the answers won’t come across as curt as these ones.

I truely hope no offence taken

ANSWER to How long is a piece of string?
twice as long as half its length!

2 Likes

I don’t take it as rude at all. And I know it can all be found here that’s why I’m here. And I understand the undertaking of compiling all that information.

2 Likes

1: neodymium magnet 2x1 mm with Sugru coating
2: xNT
3: m31
4: xEM in HID mode
5-7: m31
8: xBT
9: xEM in EM mode
10: xNT
11: flexNT
12: VivoKey Flex One (beta)
13: xM1 (the original Mifare Classic, without CMB)
14: xM1 (I had the original xM1+, but I’ve replaced it with the new and improved xM1 with CMB)
15: xLED LF
16: xLED HF
17: VivoKey Spark 1
18: VivoKey Special project - contactless payment implant
19: xG3: left tragus (not in the photo obviously)
20: xG3: right tragus (not in the photo obviously)
21: xLED LF
22: xG3

14 Likes

Awesome, great share I’m sure that will help out a lot of people, or at least give them some ideas.

Would you be happy for me to use that in the the WIKI BEGINNERS GUIDE to implants? in the “Where can I put it” as an actual example.
I will reference and link it back to you.

1 Like

This is GOOD info

Yes, you can use it for that purpose.
I should get a new x-ray. When this one was made, I only had 14…

10 Likes

Haha ONLY 14… :grin:
Awesome thanks. I’ll let you know when I have done it

I will get number 20 next week :slight_smile: Got this week 3 implants - one magnet in my tragus and 2 RFIDs in my hands.
I think I will make a x-ray again after getting the payment chip

5 Likes

Four and counting🙂

Left hand: VivoKey spark1 in standard location
Right hand: NExT in standard location, xG3 betheen 3 & 4 metacarpal’s and xM1+ in blade of hand.

2 Likes

Lol, I didn’t intend for this to be a thread about who has the most Implants.

*Satur9 does not endorse getting a shit-ton of implants and showing off to your friends
**If your implants last more than four extremities, please consult your doctor(s)

7 Likes

I just had a thought: besides the number of chips, implantees have a bunch of money inside them also. I for instance only have 4, but that’s already $255 right there - not to mention, for a combined weight of less than half a gram, it would be 10 times cheaper to implant the same weight in 24-carat gold :slight_smile:

And I’m not even counting the cost of various accessories - readers and such - and the piercers’ fees. Not that it bothers me mind you, but it’s another way to look at our “hobby” I guess.

3 Likes

Haha. This is so true. The xSIID cost that alone maybe I should start buying gold instead.

2 Likes

Gold < Microchips and Flashy lights

I’m biased tho.

3 Likes

I’m curious…
What is the most implants one has gotten in a single day?.

I’m going for 6 at once soon. If the Apex comes out in time… 7? Unless my installer is like “Noooo, too many!”

4 Likes