NxtPay vs Walletmor

You can’t read the broken chip.
I send it to Amal.

I mean with the new one which is not broken?

Bcs there a lot news going on in the walletmor side. Anyone can describe the experience of walletmor vs nxtpay?
Any recommendations for one of those for Germany ?

Another question.
In the NxtPay you have to link your bank account and login to it within the app to transfer money to the VIMpay account.

I’m the walletmor video it seems the you can link you credit card instead and transfer directly from there to the Icarus account.

Can anyone confirm or correct? :slight_smile:

Another question, I know long discussion.
But walletmor and NxtPay will be connected to an app to transfer the money and use it as payment implant.

Maybe stupid question, would it not be possible to do the same with the apex? Or with an applet on the apex?

What’s the difference here?

So the NXTPay is a prepaid card based on VIMPay. The Purewrist (US Walletmor) was a prepaid card. These are standalone accounts that you load money into where the issuer has complete control and you often pay fees to own or load money into them.

The EU Walletmor is based on a service called iCard which uses a kind of psuedo tokenization. There is an account that they create for you that they own and manage, but instead of loading funds onto it they have a service where you can point it at your bank card and whenever you make a purchase they only temporarily (often less that 3 seconds) front you the money and then pull it from your bank card separately. They still have complete control over the account though and dictate the terms of the transaction. It’s the best we have right now though.

The trouble is that as soon as any of these issuers find out your account is being used for an implant they frantically try to shut it down so that the payment schemes (Mastercard, Visa) don’t punish them. Don’t post on social media about your payment implant.

The VivoKey products are attempting to use actual tokenization, similar to Google or Apple Pay, to allow you to point your card at a VivoKey device and if it expires or you want to change it you can do so at will. Ideally this would be legitimate and above board. For the rings it already is working. For the implants they still haven’t allowed tokenized payments. If we’re able to get them to change their mind though the implants people already have are configured and ready to go for tokenized payment

4 Likes

Thanks for the details.
I assume the point here is that the aim is to have it from the beginning in the correct way and not around like the mentioned one do. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Hope someone can help here.
I‘ve issues with a NxtPay implant. If I try to pay with that, the terminal decline with „payment rejected“.

Any ideas? The terminal usually take all card like Mastercard, Amex etc.

1 Like

Is payment rejected the translation or does it actually say those words in English on the terminal? I asked because the typical nomenclature is the word “declined”. In any case, I don’t think this has anything to do with the implant per se so I would check your account and maybe call vimpay and don’t tell them it’s an implant but just say you’re having problems using the key fob?

I had this also one time, i said: “can you please restart the terminal”
Then it worked.
I have also the nxtpay

Yes I mean declined sorry.
Tried it 3 times and didn‘t work.

The VIMpay support is friendly speaking not responsive ;).
My first impression was the terminal simply don’t take the card but usually it takes all cards.

Like in the USA you can’t payat the gasstation outside with your card - you must go in and pay in the store.

Maybe: prepaid cards don’t work.

Hi there,

just got my walletmor implant today. Wasn’t able to test it yet as its healing but I tried to scan it with my phone and it wasn’t working but I think the implant moved so I don’t know where it exactly is yet. Still sensitive.

I was wondering why you recommend not taking videos? I understand the fact of not sharing personal details but didn’t get the part why they don’t like it?

Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah of course. When walletmor launched a UK specific option, the card issuer started slooping people’s online activity to determine if people had their wearable converted into an implant. When they discovered people who had, they temporarily deactivated their chips and asked them to email a picture of the wearable to them in order to get their device reactivated. Obviously implantees could not share a picture, so their devices were permanently deactivated, the intended result.

iCard is likely to do the same thing if they discover you’re drawing publicity about your payment conversion implant. If Mastercard finds out they didn’t do everything in their power to stop implantable payment conversions of their wearbles, they could have all their legitimate chips deactivated from on high, so they enforce it very diligently

1 Like

Haa ok, I didn’t realise there was a conversion made. I thought it was walletmor who was just designing them this way. Now I get it. Thanks for the details.

Other topic:

Since I understood you designed them, maybe you can help. Is it normal I’m not able to scan the chip with my Samsung S23 and a credit card nfc scanner app (works with any other credit card) ?

It was tested before being implanted but I wanted to test it again now that it’s under my skin.

Thanks for your help

If you tested it before install, chances are, you’re all good.
Your body is currently protecting itself and healing, meaning the is excess fluid in the area.

Normally for an xSeries we suggest waiting for approximately 2 weeks before being able to get reliable.

You have a Flex, the healing time may be longer, BUT you should be getting reads out of it sooner than the 2 weeks.
It’ll get better every day.
Just take care of it while you heal.

Remember, you want to present parallel to the reader not perpendicular

That’s great information, thank you very much for the details.
But at end is my Samsung meant to be able to read the card or not?

In any case I’ll wait, it’s just that am pumped to try it and make sure it’s working as expected :blush:

Yeah, It should have bo problem once the inflamation has subsided.

You could also try TagInfo, it’ll probably show up as a Java card or something similar

FYI
Here’s the NFC antenna location on your phone

Thanks a lot. Will give it a try and if it doesn’t work I will wait for the inflammation to go away. I’m just too impatient sometimes haha

1 Like

We all are…

1 Like