Only the chip arrived

I bought xNT NFC Tag [NTAG216]
But only the chip arrived.

1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an xNT tag
1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator (video)
1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves

There is no other contents

Hello Tap0430,

Please check your email. You can always private message me.

We sent the following information to you twice, before sending just the chip. The problem we face is that Japan restricts the import of any needles. We apologize for the inconvenience, here is what was sent:

Hello!

Please be advised that Japan DOES NOT ALLOW THE IMPORT OF NEEDLES.

We need your permission to modify your order as demonstrated and described below; if we do not hear from you, we will assume your are okay with the modification. If the modification is not acceptable, we will issue you a refund. Please let us know as soon as possible.

We need your permission to modify your order as demonstrated and described below; otherwise, we will need to issue you a refund. Please let us know as soon as possible.

Japan%20Figure%201Japan%20Figure%202
Figure 1 Figure 2

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately Japan does not allow import of foreign needles, so we must customize our x-series products, including the xNT transponder to you inside a vial of chlorhexidine antiseptic solution instead of the needle-injection assembly (please see Figures 1 and 2 above). The cost of storing the chip in in a secure o-ring vial with Chlorhexidine negates any price adjustment from our standard price of $99.00, the rest of the kit remains the same as demonstrated in figure 1.

In order to install it, you will need to work with our professional partner in Japan: Hayashi Shinichiro at Babylon Body Art’s in Osaka. Are you able to travel?

542-0086

Osaka Osaka Chuuou-Ku Nishi-Shinsaibashi 1-16-7

SAZANWEST 6A

BABYLON Body Art’s Osaka

Hayashi Shinichiro

Japan

Email: babylonbodyarts@gmail.com

Alternatively, you might be able to contact a local body piercing shop or medical doctor who can perform the installation for you. If you would like to attempt this, please read this – http://dngr.us/guide

If I may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

MDanger

1 Like