Order is on the way!

this is my keyboard.
has a 3D printed extension with a bunch of USB slots into a micro controller that allows me to swap between using my Desktop or any laptop I plug in. :wink:

Not my finest work, but serves it’s purpose really well!

Hell yeah!! I have not thought about using one to make a KVM switch.

I do have a NodeMCU sitting around here somewhere that is set to run as a standalone webserver with an SD card on it

Guess what arrived today!?!?!?! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

A very large shipment of frozen haddock? :slight_smile:

Yep. And excited to play with them. LOL

3 Likes

Congrats on your frozen haddock!! :partying_face:

Keep us posted!!

Done and done. Both went and placed fine.
It was as I feared though, elma had 0 effect on me at all.

1 Like

That was quick :slight_smile:
Congrats!

My ex wife use to tell me the same thing.

4 Likes

Did them myself here at home. Knew my medical experience I’ve had would be useful for something one day. Lol

1 Like

Which bit? “Congrats” or “That was quick”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both, the congrats for the once a year I was able go get her to finally gave in and the later for the 30-45 minutes later. Yes she would literally time it and complain that that is never enough time for anyone. Even her friends just stIred at her even time age brought it up. Sooooo my red flags. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

were both needle installs?

how you feeling now?

Yep both done!
Doing good. Had to remove the bandage sooner than warned as allergic to the adhesives so removed it cleaned and changed to a new one

to be fair… for a needle install I would rather have no bandage.
make sure its always clean up with cold water + foamy anti-septic soap… let it dry naturally and let the wound breathe…

far better than bandaging for me.

I agree but for the first while until the wound stiches i like to keep it covered for compression to keep from bleeding and too keep out as much as possible, then remove it. So far its all good. except for where the tape was LOL that itches a bit