Ovloop , Can it go inside!

Anyone seen this yet?

It’s hard to tell, OV Loop is actually an app not a device, well it’s the company but their main stay is an app called OV Everywhere Wallet. Now their other device is the OV Pro and its “premium” wireless headphones.

Now OV Valet says its a “brandable Bluetooth super card” and has nothing more on the matter of how it works just yet. also i cant tell it’s size as the only image with it being held by a real person is a poorly photoshoped image on the front page of OV Loop’s website.

I cant be sure due to its “all over the place” nature than OV Loop is really going to be able to get 98% of American stores on board like they say, nor if they will continue to make a good product or a gimmick. They have been around for about 3 years now by the look of it.

As for will we be able to go inside us? i doubt due to what looks like a button on the device and my the looks of what they say in their business pitch, it will have capabilities of locating a lost phone (once again the company feels like its throwing things at the wall to see what sticks) so it seems it will work like a “Tile” and a “Tap and Go” card at the same time. requiring a battery. On top of this they talk about being able to brand the cards with company logos, so it may not be as open as we would like, and more something you get through your bank, although here in australia we have tap and go that if we wanted we can get implants of (custom from amal, cutting the chip out of our card) but it becomes obsolete when the card needs to be replaced.

1 Like

Yep, it seems to have bluetooth, and they say that one charge lasts quite some time, so there is a kind of battery inside. Makes it pretty unsafe for implanting, I’m afraid…

1 Like

It’s pretty cool that’s it’s a keychain with magstripe emulation though. It probably can be used at almost any payment terminal just like a normal card. Unfortunately, yeah it has a battery so probably not. You mine as well just use your phone for contactless payment at that point.

1 Like

Looks like a magspoof but properly manufactured.

1 Like