Paxton HT2 Tokens, Copy - Clone - Duplicate SOLVED

May the British king bless your existence good person!

Can a Paxton Net 2 card that does not have magstripe be cloned onto the Magic Ring or and Implant?

depending on whether or not your paxton net2 installation has em410x configurations enabled as acceptable chipsets you can downgrade and write to T5577 which are present in the magic ring, xem NExT and more.

if you use the bullet fobs with this system or use the bullet fob compatible hardware, x-series implants can be used with 0 fuss

Hi, here is a pic of The paxton system our office has. i wave a white card and the green LED flashes and door open. How can i know clone this card to the magic ring. My android phone and tag info does not read anything from the card. Can i use the promark3 tool to clone the card to the ring?

Hi

Could you have a look at my post please and the images i sent and tell me if you can clone the card to the magic ring. Sorry i dont know much about paxton. I am happy to pay if you can do this

shoot me a DM i’ll talk you through figuring that out since a picture of the reader (while paxton) and just a white card doesn’t really tell enough.