Payment app question

Hey there! So, I’m currently scouring different alternatives for payment implants with expiry date being my main concern. Read that US payment implants were a bit restricted by visa/mastercard involvement which tanks hard:/ But was delving into EU payment apps that allow wearables such as keychains or bracelets with mini cards. I was curious if anyone has ever used VIMpay or W1tty as a payment platform for implants or if anyone may have any experience with payment apps that use these types of wearables or mini cards in the EU,

currently vimpay and w1tty both use standard card data which expires. we’ve converted some vimpay in the past but it still suffers from the expiration issue.

DigiWell offers a VIMPay conversion in Germany.

I‘ve an issue with VIMpay. If I pay with the Implant above 50€ the terminal want to have a PIN code.
But if I use that one from the card in the app, that don’t work.

Any ideas?

I know the EU just changed policy on contactless payments and requirements for pin code.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re saying… are you saying that you are trying to use the pin registered to the card in the vimpay app and it’s not working? This is the vimpay card and not a card you’ve associated with your account to do top-ups right?

To be clear, the implant is the same vimpay card. The chip is extracted from the company card and converted into an implant. So the pin code for the vimpay card should be working.

Exactly. You have the vimpay card with a pin and that is charged with the money.
Under 40€ no problem. But above you have to use the pin of the implant which is the vimpay card at the end. But the pin is not working.

I assumed as well it should be and on the other side no idea which other pin it should be :wink:

:person_shrugging:

:toilet: