Payment Chip in Europe

Ok but Walletmor is in England. Sorry but in Germany and Holland where do they buy this chip?on mars? :rocket:

:joy: i meant there is a big biohacking community in general and chips are more accepted publicly

I must add they (Walletmor) intentionally miscommunicated information at one point.

Remember how they had a section claiming to have a partnership with iCard, while at the same time iCard claimed to not have anything to do with them?

:unicorn_i_dont_know:

That, my friend, is a challenge.

This has to do with Visa and Mastercard imposing arbitrary rules that make implants unatainable or pointless.
It’s not an Europe thing. it’s a global issue.

The technology exists, but is not allowed to be used with the payment terminals we have out there… which means most of the solutions you will find will be operating in some sort of gray area.

Not exactly. That is yet another “miscomunication”, as I would put it.
They set offices in London to seem more professional, but…

Their chips aren’t even accepted in the UK.

3 Likes

Hey guys,I’ve also been looking for a payment method in Europe.
I came across the vivokey apex flex. This has the hardware for it. But sadly it still cannot be setup to make payments.
I also see a lot of talking about Fidesmo. Why would you want to install Fidesmo on Apex flex if your not able to pay with it?

I found nxtpay. it seems
the top in Europe, but it’s only for Germans. I think I’ll freeze myself for 20 years. Will I find the chip in 2044?

4 Likes

The Apexes contain fidesmo chips. Fidesmo wearables that have an “app store” of features you can add to them.

Since the Apexes are implants and Visa/Mastercard does not authorize them to work with their network they have the payment app temporarily disabled. The other apps will work ok and Vivokey is developing more.

If visa/mastercard change their minds then all Apexes will be able to pay (no expiration) just like fidesmo products. But this is unlikely so don’t make a purcase if that’s the only reason you want one.

More info here: VivoKey Apex update

3 Likes

By purchasing our ambassadorship, you secured full support from our side in obtaining a payment implant, which is the first step of your Wallet of Tomorrow experience. However, due to the extremely high demand for our implants and updates that we cannot keep up with the production. We expect to complete and ship out the next batch with a slight delay. Thank you for your patience.
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Very important: Following a number of unexpected issues with the implants installed on the side of the hand, a place called “knife-edge”, we no longer recommend this location for installing the implant. The best and recommended location for the implant is either the upper part of the hand or the forearm, just above the wrist.

In case of any issues related to your payment experience, always contact us. It is essential that you DO NOT contact iCard, without prior consultation with our team.

If you have any questions, drop us a message!

Best regards,
Wojtek Paprota
Walletmor CEO

2 Likes

Eyeux. I wrote to Amal and he replied. Thanks

1 Like

Not dodgy at all :joy:

3 Likes

That’s the biggest issue.
Tech exists. for ages!

Could even be arguably more secure than current POS technologies!

But for some arbitrary pointless definition from the Visa/Mastercard “cartel”, we cannot use that.

It is indeed infuriating. :unicorn_anger:

Fidesmo is an “environment” where you can deploy and manage javacard applications into your chip.

Which allows for a lot more use cases than just payment.
Some exist as “apps”, some you can develop.

They forget to mention that some POS are fixed in place with advertisement/privacy pannels that make it impossible to present your wrist location to the reader.
So keep that in mind before choosing the install location.

Almost as if iCard had already issued a note statting they do not agree with implant conversions… :sweat_smile:
oh, wait… they did! :rofl:

Amal is great!
Pretty much the only reason why I still have a tad bit of faith in humanity… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If the holy chip will be sent to me, how can I choose the area of the hand where it will be installed? I am an electronics technician not a surgeon. :farmer:Thanks

The Apex not being allowed to use Fidesmo Pay is a purely political decision by Visa / Mastercard. They don’t want their tech on implants (yet), due to whatever reason.

If you melt down a plastic credit card and implant that, i.e. operate on the “scotty doesn’t know” principle in regards to Visa / Mastercard, they won’t act as long as they don’t know.

The choice is yours at the end of the day, but since you are asking for advice, MY OPINION, any of the positions P1-P4.
I had a Payment conversion in P4 and it worked perfectly for me there.

1 Like

Hi, did you read my post from yesterday? Walletmor wrote to me and says that P1-P4 are no longer good. They say “forearm”. and in any case they don’t have the chips, after you’ve paid and after you’ve bombarded them with emails they tell you to wait to receive the chip. and that the installation must be done in another way. all these things should be said first. Thank you :zipper_mouth_face:

:smile:right now the NXTPAY chip costs 270 Euros. but you can’t order it.they tell you it’s available after March 31st.
P.S. they are very kind and responded to one of my emails. they apologized but told me that in the future their chip will also work throughout Europe… this is a serious company. :mechanical_arm:Ciao

1 Like

Is Digiwell the comany who makes these or just a distributer?

sorry but I don’t know Digiwell. I purchased chips from the Walletmor site

My bad, should have eloborated more :sweat_smile: I was talking about the NXTPAY.

Digiwell is a german reseller of the NXTPAY. Where did you find info about the NXTPAY?

The site is called Upgraded Umans, from there I wrote them an email. Unfortunately I need a German account, I can’t from Italy. their App is also German. a little different from Walletmor. I hope my chip arrives soon :turtle:and works.