Payment Chip in Europe

My bad, should have eloborated more :sweat_smile: I was talking about the NXTPAY.

Digiwell is a german reseller of the NXTPAY. Where did you find info about the NXTPAY?

The site is called Upgraded Umans, from there I wrote them an email. Unfortunately I need a German account, I can’t from Italy. their App is also German. a little different from Walletmor. I hope my chip arrives soon :turtle:and works.

we make NXTPAY for Digiwell

Yes I did buddy

This is what we would refer to as P5, DangerousThings and VivoKey also reccomend
against this location for a Flex implant.

But P1, P2, P3 or P4 should be absolutely fine

Heres some more info

Sorry guys :no_entry_sign:but I have veins, tendons and bones in the P1 P2 P3 P4 area. Am I wrong? and then where can I find a tattoo artist who inserts the chip on the back of the hand? you need a surgeon. I understood that walletmor indicates the area of the watch (wrist) Boh. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

We all do, some are more prominent than others.
Mine are prominent, but I still I have a Left and Right P1, my P4 L i have had a couple in and out, My P1 left has also had a couple of Flex implants.

You concern is valid, but the implants sits above the veins, tendons and bones.

What city do you live in?

Walletmor has an installer map

• Walletmor -

and here are some others

https://labs.ksec.co.uk/cyborg-centers-worldwide/

This is a viable location, but I would personally still choose P1-P4, but that is yours and your installers decision

1 Like

Okay. I’m from Rome and I ordered a payment chip from Walletmor, but they don’t ship it yet. There are 7 installers recommended by Walletmor in Italy (Partners– Walletmor). 3 told me they never installed anything because Walletmor never provided them with the guidelines. 1 doesn’t want to do it anymore. 2 others no longer exist. the last installer (surgeon in Milan) told me that the last chips in October 2023 had problems. Do I go to Tattoos in Rome and ask them to have it done for me? :thinking:Thank you

It sounds like you are not having a great experience so far.

A tattoo parlor / piercers are totally valid options, just make sure that Walletmor will cover the warranty.
In reality, their installation structure they have in place has it’s pros and cons.

Check out the other links I sent you.
KSEC has good coverage in Europe and professional installers.

If none of those suggestion above work.
If you have any Medically trained people in your family, they may be able to help. Doctor, Nurse, EMT, Medic, Veterinarian etc. They should be capable of helping.

I’m not sure if the Walletmor comes with a custom needle, but if not, you may want to get one.

I just want to be clear, I am more than happy to help you, but this really should be Walletmor.
I also want to make clear, That Dangerous Things, have nothing to do with Walletmor or their business structure etc. Amal does the encapsulation for them, and that’s where it ends.
So your experience you are having with Walletmor, should not reflect on Dangerous Things.

Again, we are here and happy to help you if and when you need it

3 Likes

Here is some information to send to them ( Better in person if you can )

VivoKey Flex Device Installation Procedure Guide.pdf (641.0 KB)

If they also have questions, give them the link to this thread and ask away.

They can ask in Itallian if they prefer, there is a translate function on the forum

Hi, why are you talking about custom needle? I don’t think this chip is inserted with a needle. It doesn’t have a cylindrical shape. There are videos where they insert it with surgical forceps. I’ve never done it so I don’t know. Thanks for your passion

I need you to help me out here…
Did you watch the video in the link I sent you?

Here’s another

One of the reasons are, legally there can be a difference between a scalpel and a needle install, so depending on your local laws, it may be difficult to get a scalpel install.
The custom needle works PERFECTLY for a flex install ( including the Walletmor )

I have had 6 Flex installs using the Custom needle

Watch the videos

You need a german bank account.
Write to vimpay, if you can open an account.
Works for me, and I’m from Austria.
Don’t tell them about payment implants.

1 Like

wow. :smile: I understand. but there is no one in Italy who uses this needle and I don’t want to travel around Europe to install a chip. Thank you

Thanks Jenny. if Walletmor chip goes bad I will write to Vivokey. are they in Europe? where do you buy their chip? the site has little information. Ciao :grinning:

Ha, not quite yet

I was actually suggesting, that Walletmor approved installers PROBABLY use this needle, IF you don’t go to a Walletmor installer, you could buy one of the custom needles yourself, and take it to an Italian Piercer.

Just to be clear, Jenny said VIMPAY not VIVOKEY

VivoKey Are mainly based in USA but have staff in other continents / countries.
HOWEVER
Vivokey do not make Payment implants ( well, they do, but they don’t…It’s complicated )
What Jenny was suggesting, was Vimpay ( A german payment option ) that needs to be converted by Dangerous Things

Link

Walletmor was easy to understand. they sell you the chip. they tell you which app to use. they tell you the installers in your country. they tell you that with Visa or Mastercard transfers you won’t have problems. but maybe I deluded myself too soon. Unfortunately I have no experience in this field and I have to use Google Translate. It’s a bit difficult for me. :thinking:

The “nxtpay” from Digiwell us the vimpay chip.

Maybe if your country have a micro creditcard you can ship it to Dangerous Things.

1 Like

Don’t stress buddy, well keep helping you, just let us know What information you get from Walletmor and when your implant arrives.

You’re right, it’s better to wait longer :hourglass_flowing_sand: They wrote to me that they will send it but with a deadline of 5 years. At the beginning I understood 8 years. Maybe the chips are old. Now on their site it costs double. If this adventure goes well I’ll do a video. thanks, I’ll keep you updated :mega:

3 Likes

Finding a piercer willing to do subdermal in Italy is very tricky. Your best bet if you don’t have a surgeon friend is the surgeon in Milan.
I agree with you that the Walletmor site makes the whole process seem much easier than it really is.
The good thing is that this forum is full of people who have worked around similar problems in their own countries and will do what they can to help you with your situation.

1 Like