PCB board, for car door lock

Hey y’all I’m working on a PCB board and I need the dimensions and/or schematic for the new EM access controller, does anyone have one that they could take a picture of with a ruler or somebody that has the specs preferably in millimeters but I can convert anyway

4 Likes

I can provide more measurements if needed. Just let me know

2 Likes

Thank you so much this is gonna fast track my PCB design so much :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

3 Likes

So I’ve got the PCB all designed up I’m just waiting on some quotes from manufacturers, here’s some pics for you guys and the minimum order is usually more than 5 so if anyone wants one let me know.

So, what’s the plan here? Are you mating the xAC v2 with an off-shelf relay module?

If you use JLCPCB you can do smaller MOQ

2 Likes

I’m using a key fob wireless relay to power a door lock actuator (my car currently only has manual locks) and the RFID readers relay to interrupt the motor for the unlock side only.

Edit: I’ve looked into jlcpbc, their minimum is 2 but their shipping is either really slow or expensive

1 Like

Update: I’ve ordered the PCB and expedited shipping so hopefully I’ll have the project up and running next week!

3 Likes