Piercer in/around Ottawa?

Having a hell of a time finding someone to install an implant around Ottawa so far. Not in HUGE rush yet since I’m likely going to wait for Apex to drop before ordering, but getting all my ducks in a row so I’m ready when the time comes would be nice.

Anyone got any leads/etc on anyone in or around the Ottawa, Ontario area that could do it?

I COULD drive the 5ish hours down to Toronto if it’s really needed, but would be pretty nice if it wasn’t…

1 Like

Get in touch with Russ Foxx, he does a coast to coast tour and he is a DT partner.

http://russfoxx.com/

4 Likes

Will do, thanks!

1 Like

He’s gonna be in Toronto May 17 - 19, then on June 19th so if he’s in Ottawa it’ll probs be around then :ok_hand:

2 Likes

here’s hoping Apex is out by then I suppose!

2 Likes

Amal just said it’ll probably be a bit later than May unfortunately, fingers crossed on Russ’ way back. He’s extremely good at what he does and honestly one of the nicest humans/cyborgs I’ve ever met so if you get the chance to meet him, do it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

P.S. - I have a Proxmark3 Easy coming in the mail some time, so if you’re ever in need let me know. Could arrange to post it to you or something if you need it :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Did you find a piercer to do it? Sorry for reviving an old topic but I’m also looking for someone to install one before actually buying it

I did! It was a bit extra complicated making it happen with the whole gestures vaguely at EVERYTHING… but I can send you their info if you’d like.

1 Like

that’d be great, thanks. not sure when I’ll get it done but it’s good to have all the info available

1 Like