Planned Implant locations

giphy (10)

1 Like

Considering how cheap it is I would recommend grabbing NFC Tools Pro just for NFC Tasks even if you are using Tag Writer

If you have to buy something, get Tasker: it has an NFC trigger function, and it can do a million more things. Mine is setup to launch open an SSH tunnel, launch my mail client and check the mail when I present my implant to my phone. I donā€™t think you can get NFC Tasks to do that.

4 Likes

I should check out Tasker apparently

5 Likes

Soā€¦ have them help you with your left hand installationā€¦ if they complain, tell them they are not following the Word of Godā€¦ or something like that.

Classic reflex syncopeā€¦ probably vasovagle.

yeah! what he said!

4 Likes

I plan to put any glowing implants on my right hand from now on. I think that will be the only thing I put there. As a side not, I have only ever had p.o. box number 666 where available, oddly, people request to not have that one!

1 Like

I have downloaded this. Is this what I should use to password protect it? I tried to set a password, but it was unable to.

I am still working on what my implant really is and what it can all do. I will gladly look into Tasker also. Thank you.

Of course I just came accross this, does this mean I donā€™t need to worry about throwing a password on it?

Correct buddy :+1:

1 Like

Just saying, this is a perk for those of us that are not as high speed as some of yall.

1 Like

Are you having fun playing with you Implants?

Did you get an xAC from DT?

1 Like

To be honest, all I have managed to do in 12 hours, is tie the spark to this forum and the vivokey one.
I have both redirecting to Rick Astley currently. I really have not much idea of what to do.

The Next reads well through my phone case, not so much the spark.

I have an xAC, I figured I could use it to do something, and give me a reason to help learn about my implants.

Sounds like you have hit the ground running

I guess you have already seen these, but if not I would definitely recommend these as a starting point for the xAC

2 Likes

It gets better once they heal. First off, because of the swelling. Secondly because it doesnā€™t hurt to push your phone into exactly the right spot. I had a hard time scanning my NExT when I first got it, but now I can get it first try everytime.

1 Like

Totallyā€¦ sometimes it just happens when certain nerves get tickled just right. I separated my AC joint in my left shoulder (full type 3) many years ago, but at around day 5 the doc saw me to confirm and just put his thumb into the AC joint and pushed a tiny bitā€¦ barely hurt at all, but I instantly got the sweats and almost passed outā€¦ had to lay down quickly to ensure I didnā€™t fall off the exam table.

I also implanted a guy once and he was doing fine, but then after a few minutes he came to me and said he changed his mind and wanted it outā€¦ and kinda started to panic a bitā€¦ I said ā€œok, we can try to work it back outā€ and after about 10 seconds of trying to squeeze and work it out like a big pimple he went straight outā€¦ full jerky floppy mode. I grabbed his arm and held him to the table so he wouldnā€™t fall out of his seat, and some people came over to assistā€¦ laid him down and within 20 seconds he was awake againā€¦ but dude had to go home with a chip implant in him.

6 Likes

Figured I would update my own post since I am adding a new location. I remember I said I would buy one of these,

But I am having a hard time figuring out where I would put it and what I would use it for. I will be ordering the blue xSIID here in a bit instead. I just wanted to ask about the writing issue. Has there been any updates? And if I use the pm3 to write to it, will it write more than 1000 bytes?

3 Likes

Haha, welcome to everybodyā€™s worldā€¦

Not as far as I am aware, I have no doubt it will happen, but It is out of Amals hands, so when that will be, I have no idea.

Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Updated xLED lit up.

6 Likes

This update is really just for me in case I want to know dates, but I installed the blue xSIID today. L4. I used inject-able lido this time, and I will say, I am likely to use it again. The 3 without lido were fine, but for self install, it made it so much easier. Will post a pic of the blue when I get home. I also used a different tegaderm, as the ones sent with the kit are not hypoallergenic, and one scar from them is enough.

2 Likes

Probably not as much as when you tell them it was from a :adhesive_bandage:

3 Likes