Yes, The tiny implant with a tiny antenna is always going to be more challanging than a Flex Implant.

Other peoples phones where you don’t know where their NFC antenna is or the best orientation.
iPhones dont have the best NFC antennas, but their position is good and consistent across the platform.
With your own phone and muscle memory, you should have pretty consistent reads, and regardless of how good it reads, I would always reccomend a RSP.
Unlikely.
I know for some people it can be a big psychological leap, but a Flex would be your best option as a “business card”
Most HF Flex implants would be a good option for this, so if you have another purpose for another implant, I would suggest you consider an upgrade.
Generally speaking, the larger the implant, the better the coupling.
My personal reccomendation for a dedicated “business card” in a reasonable size is a FlexNT.
The antennas in those are outstanding.
In that size category, the FlexNT is probably second only to the Module.
Heres my review of the FlexNT