Problem with icard and walletmor

Form N16A along with a notice of intended action, also compiled with an action fraud and discrimination report essentially puts them in serious trouble…

Let the special pleading begin

Also Rosco, you seem like a pretty cool entity (cyborg/person/machine)

Sorry if I seemed condescending or otherwise undesirable in previous posts… I’m sure you can appreciate this is a dark day, and a sad time for all of us who desire technological advances.

Hopefully something will come of this for our benefit, and yeah, I might lose a lot of money in process, but the fight is worth it for our beliefs, the community and technology as a whole

Peace and much love always

Good luck mate. Sounds like you’re getting knee deep in a wasps net, but do what think you need to. Keep us posted.

1 Like

You weren’t condescending. More like hopping mad, which is understandable.

As for me, I’m sorry if I sounded harsh, positively demanding of you that you explained what happened between you and iCard :slight_smile: Fact is, I’m genuinely interested in what will come out of this, as you’re the first such case, and also the first to bring some legal guns to the fight to my knowledge. You’re breaking ground for us all here, and I really, REALLY wanted to know their side of the story. Hence my insistence.

Not sure Wojtek and Amal are very happy about this state of affairs though…

I’ve warned wojtek about what fekkeries that icard are about…

I can’t see how icard can legit defend willful damage and denial of service on something they literally made up.

I don’t know if the first account termination, but it doesn’t surprise me if I am… I have a habit of throwing legal terms at those who start wars… The outcome is usually nuclear

Probably above that got my account nuked

Wouldn’t you be thoroughly pissed though after being bricked by icard

1 Like

One thing I meant to ask: did you try and work it out nicely and patiently with them - possibly for way too long - before going ballistic on their ass? Cuz usually, when you go out of your way to be accommodating, it goes down better (not to mention, the front-line support people don’t have a dog in this fight, yet they receive threats and they tend to dislike it - ask me how I know).

Don’t get me wrong: if they shafted you, they deserve what’s coming to them. But that sort of message should be the last in a long series of exchanges that shows you tried as hard as you could to be reasonable with them.

4 Likes

Pretty much there… this is also why DT/KSEC won’t sell them as there are laws about the physical sale of payment devices in nearly all countries… but thats why Walletmor has a “conversion service” not physically selling the devices as stated in their T&Cs.

This looks like these have been updated specifically against walletmor. I was under the impression icard where ok with walletmor, hence providing a large number of their cards to walletmor however it seems this may have changed?

iCard aren’t the most reputable company but in affect, any walletmore user is at the mercy of icard as they can kick/ban anyone they deem in break of their T&Cs.

1 Like

I am not privy to how Walletmor procured the chips, but you seem to be. Is that what’s happened?

In which case…

I’m guessing their Mastercard overlord got wind of it, and iCard is finding itself in an uncomfortable position.

If that’s what’s happened of course.

Well this should be for walletmor to make a disclaimer/notice about for transparency between their customers/iCard/Walletmor.

1 Like

Yer I tried the whole diplomacy thing. Even with the whole (crying and shaking thing)… No amount of social engineering worked… They absolutely didn’t budge a millimetre… I compare it to like trying to move a mountain by yelling and screaming at it.

Okay. Don’t take my asking the wrong way. I figured I’d ask because it’s kind of obvious but not for everybody.

Yer no problems… We are cool pal… What you ask is perfectly logical and reasonable… Its also to be expected from critical thinkers like us hackers.

We are the dangerous things collective… The hive mind… Together as one

For God sake DON’T remove anything from your account…

Hey everyone,

First of all, yes, I confirm all these issues above and informed Amal about this case yesterday. To make it clear, we have no official business relationship with iCard and wherever iCard name is used, we add a disclaimer that it is an independent company and we don’t act on iCards behalf.

@KaiCastledine We are not even offering conversion services, but a consulting service with an option to act on the customer’s behalf to put the knowledge into practice.

I am not really sure what is wrong with the @Fluo88’s implants - fairly new case (got a report just a few minutes ago) but we will certainly look into it.

I want to end this by saying that we will support everyone who is facing any troubles using the implants, whatever it is about iCard or anything else.

1 Like

Pro

1 Like

Yeahh new for me to hahaha

But no… and i dont know what chip it is in the first place and i dont want to alarm icard so i cant ask for much information.

I did however just received a mail from Wojtek.
So im gonna figure it out

Ill let you all know

:+1:t2:

I only know this from other contacless plastic cards. Sometimes they will ask you to insert them and enter the pin for anti-fraud reasons i beleive. So it might have been just a one off? Which is strange because if you buy a wearable (which are officially supported by icard) and its not reliable why would you buy one? They could have made an exception for wearables (which would carry over to implants of course).