Proxmark available in Las Vegas?

All, I purchased an xEM and would like to clone an existing badge to it. However I REALLY don’t want to shell out something I will probably only use once or twice. Is there someone in the Las Vegas area, or coming to the Las Vegas area, who for a fee would do the Proxmark work? I’m happy to pay, meet on your terms etc.

I will be in Vegas during Blackhat and Defcon beginning of augustus.
I will take my proxmark3 easy with me and hopefully my brand new v4.0 (if I get it one on-time).

Cheers,
Karl

I’ll be in Vegas from the 8th-12th staying at the flamingo for defcon and I’ll have my proxmark with me as well. Let me know if you still need someone to help you out.

Thank you BOTH! I may have a line on a local one, and will let you know how it pans out.

So a guy loaned me his ProxMark 3 and I believe that I have successfully cloned my badge to it. lf search on my hand shows the HID. But as I am very new to this, I have a question. People on the forums are indicating that these can be accidentally locked. Is this the case? How do i check for that?

They can be password protected by cloners, or they can be “bricked”. Check this;

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/quirks-of-the-t5577-cloning-tags-to-the-xem

I read the article before the question. I was asking more nuts and bolts. To find out if this is the case. What commands would I use? For the Proxmark 3 easy. Any help is appreciated, I realize this takes someone’s time and I am happy to do ate if necessary.

Update, lf t55xx p1detect says: T55xx chip found! So I know its reading it at least. However lf t55xx wipe:
Error occurred, device did not ACK write operation. for all BLKs. I know technically this isn’t the Proxmark support, but after posting there, I get nothing.