Questionnaire for people with RFID implants

Hi everyone,

I’ve been talking with Badis Khalfallah about his work in the consumer behavior space with regard to augmentative technologies like RFID implants. He’s put together a quick set of questions that I think are worth taking a few minutes to answer. He’s collected similar input from people who do not yet have any aug tech like RFID implants, so there will be a cross analysis done to try to identify exactly what might make someone choose to augment themselves vs not.

8 Likes

There were a couple of unusually worded questions, plus one weird one and another that I was disappointed with.

Anyway
Completed, hopefully it helps

5 Likes

I think that adding some questions regarding ownership of the implant could help provide more insight, my implants don’t invade my personal space in any way, but that would change if they were owned and controlled by someone else. And this is probably what most people think when they hear about RFID implants.

The crazypants family member who decided to inspect my hand around R0 after reading too much nonsense invaded my personal space in a very annoying way. Thankfully he was looking for chips on the wrong hand but I’d rather deal with people like him on q certain thread instead of IRL.

2 Likes

Was he literally looking for the mark of the beast in your right hand?

2 Likes

Sadly, yes. I have family members who belong in a certain thread.

:cry:

Don’t tell him that I’m kinda tempted to get an xMagic in that spot.

2 Likes