Questions about implants

I purchased the Red bundle and I’m not quite sure where to start. Can anyone tell me which implant is best for what? I’m really enthusiastic about getting into all of this but honestly, I didn’t plan on purchasing just yet. My father wanted to pay for it as a birthday gift, which I absolutely appreciate but I feel like I’m kind of in over my head. Any suggestions, tips or advice would be very much appreciated!

What’s “best” depends on you.
The flex implants are best at read range.
The DF implants are best at storage.
The xSeries are best for easy installs.
EM and M1 are ‘best at being clonable’.

It really depends on the systems you use the implants with.
E.g. if your door reader is low frequency, the flexM1 is shit.
If you however have a system that uses the Mifare Classic Cards, everything except the M1’s are shit.

What are you planning to do?

EDIT: shit == incompatible.

1 Like

Really, I don’t know what I’m planning to do. There are so many possibilities, I guess I’m kind of overwhelmed. I’d really like to be able to control my doors and my garage. But that’s pretty basic. I guess I’m just trying to find out what other people have done and found useful/enjoyed.

The red bundle has the xAC (access controller) and that’s compatible with the NExT.

So you can do that if you tinker with it a bit.
I’m not the correct person for this stuff but you should be able to make your garage implant ready!

Have a look at the Projects category you’ll find tons of info about that!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

:+1:

I will give you a quick rundown on what you have and what you can do

*** NExT – NTAG216 13.56MHz NFC Type 2 ISO14443A RFID**
*** NExT – T5577 125kHz Chip Emulator**
The NExT, is a 2in1 High Frequency & Low Frequency chips in it
The High frequency, you can use to access compatible readers, doors etc plus unlock your computer with the included KBR1 Wedge Keyboard Reader.
Also store your chosen data eg.

The Low frequency Chip which is an awesome little chip that can emulate a variety of different chips, and from factory it will be able to operate your included xEM Access Controller

*** Spark 2 – 13.56MHz NFC Type 4 ISO14443A RFID**

*** Red xLED HF – 13.56MHz Field Detector Implant**
Blinky light that will energise when coupled with an HF reader, like you Phone, the KBR1 Wedge Keyboard Reader etc

*** xEM Access Controller**
Check out the projects section

*** KBR1 Wedge Keyboard Reader**
Plug and play, unlock your laptop

3 Likes

Thank you! That definitely makes all of this easier to process!

1 Like

Are you an android or apple user?

Here are some apps to get you started on android, some crossover

1 Like

Also

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m an Apple user. Which is definitely inconvenient with all of this.

Would Jailbreaking my iPhone be the best option?

Back in the day I would say YES, But not anymore, No Need, There is a Vivokey App for iPhone on its way shortly

You wont be left behind, iPhone App store

1 Like

There are a few things you can’t do on an iPhone, but once you’re set up, you won’t notice the difference. Vivokey is the big one, but as Pilgrim mentioned its well and truly on the way.

NFC tools (linked above) is the best app for iOS, and TagInfo from NXP is also available and semi-useful.

No need to jailbreak, iOS is pretty damn good with most NFC stuff these days.

2 Likes