I just purchased a Proxmark3 Easy and have been messing around with it for about a week. I’ve learned quite a bit but still have a handful of quick questions! Wondering if there’s anyone online who can help answer these in the thread, would be open to jumping on a 10 min Zoom call, or if you’re in the Vancouver Canada area, even better.
- Offline mode: settings /modes?, leds, temp storage (possible to read, store offline and then go back to PC), storage without power or with power only?
- HID tags: Wipe hid success… but fails, rewritable? password on re-write?
- T557 test card: Card doesn’t show up on lf reader but shows up on hf reader as 125Khz? (Indala ID). I didn’t think the hf could pick up a lf card. Also building fob reader doesn’t recognize it (so is must not be 125khz, right?). But… I thought all T557 were 125Khz? Im lost haha!
- LF: Brute? write? demod? (what do these mean in real world applications)
- Settings: Tag found is HID Prox ID and chipset is EM4x05 / EM4x69. The ‘hint’ is to use lf em 4x05 command but when would I instead use lf hid command instead (to clone, etc)?