RIP my VivoKey Apex Flex

Peace and love… :pray:

Tbh idk why you’re waiting on Amal to tell you what to do. Don’t you need to get it removed either way? If the broken tech being in your hand is the big issue here. I guarantee he will get back to you if you’re patient. This community has gotten fairly large for the small company that is Dangerous Things and Amal has a ton of stuff to do. You coming in here and just berating the community because someone tries to explain that you doxxed yourself is ridiculous and childish. I’m ngl I have definitely acted a lil petty here but there is no reason for you to act like Amal and the rest of Dangerous Things has to bend over backwards for you. You are ONE customer of hundreds if not thousands of Apex owners not too mention the tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of implant owners out there.

2 Likes

Peace and love Chucky. Peace and love

@ajlennon

I have just edited your post above (and given you ownership)

I have removed your order number AND personal details.

Lets get this resolved for you.
I feel like using the the :help: button (bottom right) on the DT webpage is a better option for you

2 Likes

WHICH you have subsequently deleted…

Peace and love @mrln ?

What kind of place is this exactly when people can create posts and transfer them into my name as was just done?

Is this how people run the show around here?

@Pilgrimsmaster who the hell do you think you are creating posts and then modifying the meta-data to make it look as though they are my posts? I am really shocked. Is this a thing?

And DAMN RIGHT I deleted your post which you had here in MY name.

2 Likes

.lock_thread 1d :smiley:

2 Likes

Did you see the edit button at the top, That shows it was my post, Then I transferred ownership to you

Then did you see the following post where Announced what I had done.

Did you realise that your posts were all flagged by community members to help protect your personal details?

Yeah, people here try to look out for one another

6 Likes

I am happy to post it under my name, to get Amals attention on your behalf.

Why not put it through the complicator I guess?

1 Like

Please review my very specific responses that I’m entirely happy with what I posted. What I post is my business and don’t need you editing my posts and I don’t need you “transferring ownership” of your posts to make it look like they are my posts to the casual user.

So don’t.

Many thanks. Look guys. You all seem to be very different people from me and I really don’t want to continue to interact with you.

Hoping that after months you’ll actually respond @amal. Cheers.

@amal

For you attention below

@ajlennon has some ISSUES

1 Like

I think I see the problem and why I didn’t receive any notification. The order is from 2018 and I don’t think the reply to ticket functionality was in place at that time so the reply address is just my email inbox which is a total wasteland.

Sorry for the delay, I will get this sorted.

3 Likes

Much appreciated @amal. I apologise for diving in here and upsetting everybody.

1 Like

i see what you did there :smiley:

5 Likes

Holy cow… talking about blowing up an inbox … i shouldnt have subbed the thread xD

1 Like

casually checking forum

Sees post with 40+ new activities

What could be all the excitement here?

Begins reading

…wow…

Keeps reading

It’s just… wow

6 Likes

Many thanks to @amal for sending out a replacement. I’ve now had the old one taken out and the new one put in. It seems to be working well. I’ll get the broken device sent back to you to investigate asap Amal.

I’ll also try and put together some instructions this time on how I set up the system to use the private key store to authenticate and sign e.g. GitHub code commits

7 Likes