Rosco the only American around to have emmigrated?

I dodge your thrust and counter with

1 Like

It looks like DT churning out flexNExTs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess it all boils down to that.
Still sad that it’s the way it is - I’m honestly wishing all those intelligent, open-minded, creative people in the US all the best, and hope we’re all wrong with our fears…

1 Like

thanks… but also get your armies ready just in case…

1 Like

Again, I’m from Germany - not much army here, and what we have is in a pretty desolated state, as far as I know :smile: Not too sad about that, armies make me nervous… Guess I’ll visit Iceland… or Antarctica… might be safe there :wink:

3 Likes

@anon3825968 If shit goes down the drain me and Amal will meet you at the border.

1 Like

Seems the entire planet is fucked right now. I have a friends who decided the problems in Europe were more then they wanted to deal with so headed to Mexico. I’m just glad to be in a State with little social pressure and a strong individual liberty (2A) stance. As a community, we will look after each other despite the idiot politicians.

Not the furthest of moves, but I’m an expat living in Canada. I’m in Vancouver; it’s basically Seattle with healthcare.

2 Likes

Living in europe, I’m a little surprised by that :smile:
Might depend on where in europe they lived, but I actually feel very lucky about my ticket in the where-were-you-born-lottery :wink:

Sorry I was unclear. They lived in the US, wanted to live in Italy but found it to be not ideal, so chose Mexico.

Okay, that way around it’s easier to understand, I think :smiley:

This seems a handy place to store this for the future: If it comes in handy for anyone down the road, my first DT order came in yesterday. Delivery to Canada was not an issue. There was a sticker on the package saying it was opened/inspected, but everything seems to be in order and there were no unexpected customs fees or delays.

1 Like

Likewise on the east coast, no issues. Didn’t even open mine up :v:t4:

1 Like

Best quote ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s important you know that this gif perfectly synced up to the techno I was listening to… I was confused for a second if it was coming from the gif

1 Like

Why? They realized Italians didn’t speak Spanish or something?

No. They found the social, political, and economic issues that made them want to leave the states were even worse in Italy. Interesting that two liberal gay men finally found the peace they were looking for in a conservative Mexican mountain town.

1 Like

Actually the UK there are some free options, the UK also has the ability to STRIP citizenship regardless if your a citizen of another country. Diplock court has the authority to remove your citizenship and your passport. Happens more than you would expect especially in N Ireland

Hahah, As a former Long Islander, I’ll take Yosemite Sams any day of the week over NYers. lol.

Guess I’m the only idiot around here that supports trump. 'murica! Fuck Yeah!

2 Likes