Se retrouver entre francophones

Translate

I don’t want butcher your language, so I have written in English.
Click the globe to translate

There are a couple of othe implants to choose from
FlexM1
FlexMT

And the yet to be release xMagic

The xM1 is great, just be aware, the some readers don’t play nice with the smaller xSeries implants.
So I would actually reccomend a FlexM1 for you to have the best chance of success.

Thank you for your answer.
I’m going to think about the flexm1 but I prefer the xm1 because it’s smaller.
The xm1 is more solid, isn’t it?
Can you confirm that both will work for my badge?
Can you also tell me if I need tools to copy the badge? Can I rewrite with a simple phone?
Thank you for your answers. I am a novice.

“Most” people think the same thing, But I shit you not, The installation process, the pain etc, is very similar, but the coupling / read ability of the FlexM1 is noticably better than the xM1 ( Not to mention the xM1 is not currently in stock ).

I can’t see a reason why not.
If you buy yourself a
Magic Mifare Classic gen 2 card, you can test for yourself, using just your phone to write to it. ( Remember, this will just prove that the badge can be cloned and written to an implant, not that the implant itself will work, that will come down to the strength of the reader and the coupling from reader to Flexm1 )

YES,
BUT make sure you get the FlexM1 gen 2 NOT the gen1a or you will need other tools, like a Proxmark3

Here is a link for a card

https://labs.ksec.co.uk/product/mifare-classic-compatible-1k-magic-uid-changeable-uid-gen2/

here is a how to ( It shows how to do it with a ring rather than FlexM1, but same procedure)

Not french speaking but have both of those implants and i love them.

Salut!
Ici, la Chaux-de-Fonds, Suisse
1x WalletMor
En attente: 1x NeXT et 1x xSIID

1 Like

Pour les cyborgs en région parisienne, on va se retrouver le 13 juin avec des membres du groupe Biohacking Francophone pour faire connaissance IRL.
Ca sera dans la soirée, là :
O’Massy Pale
https://maps.google.com/?cid=2951715160603621352&entry=gps

Et c’est aussi mon anniversaire donc je paye un coup a ceux qui viennent :wink:

3 Likes

Hello !
Suisse romand. J’ai un NExT, un xG3 v1 et un titan !

1 Like

Bonjour à tous voici le lien du discord Biohacking Francophone

1 Like

Première réunion IRL de cyborgs grace au groupe Biohacking Francophone sur FB et Discord! On est pas nombreux mais c’est un début :grin:

Peut être que dans quelques temps on organisera quelque chose de plus officiel :shushing_face::thinking:

5 Likes