Seeking NExT general information

I just received my NExT. I was hoping to get my hands on it and see what I could use it for, as I wasn’t able to find much information on the specific chip (that I can understand anyway, I know next to nothing when it comes to RFID/NFC, especially in implants and this specific chip) however I do not want to open the packing as I have found someone near me willing to install it. I was just wondering what the chip could specifically be used for, how to program it to do so, etc. Any information, especially on the installation and what to do after would be greatly appreciated. I’m hoping to join the biohacking community soon!

Haha @anon3825968 you are slowly becoming Finnish :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes it a little more tricky to answer.
In saying that the NExT is an excellent choice.
I would reccomend grabbing an xAC ( xEM Access controller.

A cheap and “easy” product to start tinkering with, for any variety of projects.
The beauty of it is you won’t need any further equipment to enroll your NExT to it.
Check out the Project category to get some ideas. check out the other two also for a bunch of great info

The HF side is great for sharing / storing of information

Download TagWriter and check out the datasets you can write to it with your phone.

2 Likes

I definitely appreciate the info! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

1 Like

It was a misunderstanding. I took something out of context. Attempted to apologize and clarify however the other user deleted their comments so I did as well. Not a great first experience in this community, however it was my fault.

1 Like

Spoiler, if you see the orange pencil edit symbol you can click it to see previous edits, so you can read what was there for 24hours

I know I know, I was being dramatic :slight_smile:

1 Like