Share your cutest cyborgs!

The nibbler nibbling

3 Likes

Cyborg Anubis is trying to help me out with a troublesome Parrot install lol

Edit:
After claiming a USB stick for himself, and dousing my chair in a whiskey made with rock candy (that I can only assume is an attempt to get me eaten alive by ants), Anubis has been banished from the room to think about his evil ways.
In other news, any cat fans out there? I’ve got a a totally non destructive cat looking for a new forever home! I’ll even pay YOU a rehoming fee!**

**Rehoming fee is refundable if a return is processed.

5 Likes

I know a thing or two about non destructive cats

8 Likes

A more recent photo of my twenty five pound cyborg, Rubix.

5 Likes

This was my dog baby, who passed away a few months ago at 14.

I got her as a rescue when she was 10.
They told me her name was baby blue and she went by blue.
So we called her blue for 3 or 4 months and she never listened to us at All.

Then one day I thought. You know they said her name was baby blue.
So I said baby? And her head whipped around and she looked at me. Lol.

She was a good girl :blush:

9 Likes

I got a second snake! She is absolutely tiny and gorgeous, she’s the size of a worm. She’s only 3 months old, and the other night I spent about an hour convincing her to eat (but she eventually did!)

(Photo below)

7 Likes

Whisky kept squatting my desk, I think we found a compromise

9 Likes

Anubis has a new sister! Found a 6 month old turtle shell that’s so tiny!

I named Anubis after a god, so I had to name her after a goddess. Was thinking about Athena, but went with Kali instead. She can destroy people while he judges them lol
Anubis has been pretty good so far. Has been a little rough a couple times, but gentle for the most part which is good since she’s getting over a cold she picked up in the shelter.
There’s a rescue org here that does great work with pets and they partner with Petco to have more space to put cats up for adoption. I want to the store to meet her and see if I could place a hold and pick her up after my Xmas trip, but she was the last cat there. All the other cats were adopted, and her sister was adopted a couple days ago. Couldn’t just leave her there lol

8 Likes

Went to a reptile show with a friend today. Tried to be a bad influence and talk her into getting another snake. Didn’t work, she instead talked me into taking this little guy home lol
His name is Bob…because I’m listening to the Bobiverse books again.
1 year old pepper x lace harlequin crested gecko. He and I actually share the same birth date which was the last justification needed to bring him home lol

6 Likes

The fairly miserable task of identifying a dead pooch that I chronicled here had one fun offshoot: I was playing around with the Flipper Zero and my dogs’ chips to see if it was a feasible alternative to using a pet chip reader (it absolutely wasn’t - way too fiddly!) when I realised that I could use the Flipper to clone one side of my xMagic with a dog ID.

Result: if I ever become a stray and get scanned by a vet they will discover that I am a 9 y.o. mongrel called Whisper and while they might be impressed that I have learnt to talk and walk on two feet, they’re bound to be disappointed to see how badly I’ve let myself go since this pic, taken only a week ago…

7 Likes