The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

and my Obligatory ā€œself installs, which are advised againstā€ comment also
before adding:

I have in my install kit, a ā€œBulldogā€ clip for tenting

There are actual medical tools that will do the job also, something similar a tongue clamp

but I personally donā€™t really need either, because I donā€™t do self installs

however, I do still have one in my install kit that I shared in the DT Club

Link for those in the club (more pictures and a write up)

a-sneek-peek-inside-my-install-kit

join the club

1 Like

4 Likes

iā€™m kind of not surprised actually because if you consider the training material, the likelihood of explainer content on the web stating something akin to ā€œtake a deep breath, itā€™s going to get crazyā€ or whatever, probably has a good explainer of how the math in question actually works, broken down with lots of tasty words for the AI to consume and relate to the modelā€¦ so skewing your prompt towards that better explained and long winded math explainer content it was trained on makes sense for it to do a better job at the actual math.

And obviously so the A.I. :robot: gets more oxygen to the brain :brain: which is very important in thought :emoji_mindblown: processing :rofl:

I wish :man_genie: @Rosco was still here to appreciate :clap: my use of emojis :robot_marvin:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share your cutest cyborgs!

3 Likes

Anybody know of a way to use either a PM3 or a Flipper to send individual NFC commands like the android NFC Shell app?

I think itā€™s neat to interact with chips with lower level commands like that

pretty sure on the current iceman branch its;

hf 14a raw -sc [command]

So the -sc means it is going to turn the field on and also calculate the CRC for you, so you can just send the commands. To send a GET_VERSION command (0x60h) for an NTAG216 for example, you would so this;

hf 14a raw -sc 60

you should get back something like;

If you are sending to an ISO15693 the commands are slightly differentā€¦ not sure whyā€¦ needs clean up imoā€¦ but check the --help to see what those are; hf 15 raw --help

If youā€™re sending APDUs to an Apex then youā€™d use hf 14a apdu --help to see how to send those.

5 Likes

Found a new video to write to my implant for demo purposes to show friends.

Summary

https://youtube.com/shorts/CGoMHRYoCgs?si=XAQa8XG7TKSBLLDu

2 Likes

If anyone here lives in Denver or Longmont, could I send you money to ship me some Zima? O.o
Canā€™t find it anywhere in KS or MO, closest place is CO :classic_annoy:

We have it in Detroit. Where are you.

1 Like

Ooohhhh Iā€™m in Kansas City. GO REDWINGS!!!
My friend, who is unfortunately an Avalanche fan, is willing to watch the Red Wings game with me on Tuesday, and we found out Coors started making Zima, so I wanted to get a 6 pack or two as an olive branch lol

Edit: if you just want to send one bottle for me, Iā€™m fine with not extending the olive branch now XD

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to send you a 6r, but man thatā€™s pricey for shipping and historically in the past I have had bad luck sending beer through the post

1 Like

Itā€™s fine. Great minds often encounter violent opposition from mediocre spirits

:wink:

1 Like

Why canā€™t the Avalanche drink coffee?
Because the Red Wings have all the cups!

Iā€™ve never tried to ship alcohol. I donā€™t want any blowback on you for trying. If thereā€™s no no possible blowback though, Iā€™ll send the money and gamble on the attempt.

Edit: well she was my friend 30 minutes ago, but maybe not in another 30 minutes XD

1 Like

Tuesdayā€™s rough. Iā€™ll pick some up tomorrow, package it and see if I can get it there in time. Iā€™ll do my best to wrap and pack it so it wonā€™t break or leak and Iā€™ll DM you price. This is going to be an expensive 6 pack. Have you considered a quick drive to Texas or even having your local distributor get you a case?

1 Like

Oh, Tuesday isnā€™t the deadline Iā€™m looking for. Weā€™re going to a bar to watch the game. Iā€™m in no rush for it, but my car is acting a little funny, and so is herā€™s, so Iā€™d be willing to pay extra for delivery than risking a potentially more expensive trip. Plus I think itā€™s close to $170 round trip on fuel to pick it up in CO if everything went well.

Thanks for sharing this! Itā€™s been massive news as hitting our 6th year.

We ran some stats over the last 12 months, didnā€™t realise how much things have grown & expanded!

2 Likes

Happy DTversary to me I guess :sweat_smile:

12 Likes