The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

ā€¦ sorry to everyone I hurt with this post. Itā€™s a micro glow stick from a toy ring. Anyone who got their hopes up, even if just for a microsecond, I deeply apologize :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Iā€™d implant one. /s

How long does it glow? 4h?

Implant it, let it heal, activate it when you need glow for a few hours :smiley:

5 Likes

Put it across a tendon. At the climax of a tense situation tense your hand, as it begins to glow take a deep breath in, go, ā€œoh yeah, thatā€™s the stuffā€.

5 Likes

Heh.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention they donā€™t come with the PoE adapter or DC power brick so youā€™ll need to pick one up. I prefer the ruckus poe adapter over other options including off brand poeā€¦ the ruckus takes a considerable amount of power and most other POE bricks donā€™t supply enough for some reason. You end up getting a warning about POE being underpowered if you donā€™t use a sufficiently sized one.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-GIGABIT-ETHERNET-Injector-Adaptor/dp/B01FBFKF6M/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3E609LAQ9RDL1&keywords=Ruckus+POE&qid=1697916278&sprefix=ruckus+poe%2Caps%2C395&sr=8-4

This one is also cheap if you can get it before supplies run out.

2 Likes

cough cough
asdf1

6 Likes

I was going to do a proper post (probably still will after everything is healed fully) but couldnā€™t resist

3 Likes

I guess now I have to respond in a DT Club post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ping me :slight_smile: - also wow itā€™s been a long time since I posted here!

1 Like

Every time i read something about the DT club im like

DAMN, WHY AM I NOT IN THE DT CLUB, LETS SIGN UP NOW

then the reality kicks in, i look in my wallet and get remembered, why im not in the club :grimacing:

But one day ill join and read everything written there, that is going to be a great day :smiley:

4 Likes

When is the flexEMP coming out? I want to kill all the phones around me.
You got me bad with that post Amal! Iā€™m in TX for the COTA F1 GP and the cell network here can barely handle the amount of devices that are crammed in one small area. Was almost like dial up loading the thread and I thought I may have to bankrupt myself for a new blinkie/glowy

(DonFireā€™s post loads)
ā€¦maybe I will go bankruptā€¦please do tell DonFire, Iā€™m hangin on your post!

1 Like

Welcome back!

Huh, I got unsubscribed againā€¦ I wonder for how long?
Somehow I resubscribed and then had 2 subs so I cancelled the latest :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting a proper AP to come with a power adapter. And I prefer to use a PoE switch if possible.

Iā€™m still waiting for some things to happen before I can start ordering the WiFi stuff but Iā€™m already thinking about ordering a bunch of Ruckus APs regardlessā€¦ Help! Iā€™m under the control of Amalā€™s dialsā€¦

And Iā€™m no longer thinking about Ubiquitiā€¦ It looked basic at first but I donā€™t want to deal with someone elseā€™s computer if I donā€™t have to. I have the impression that they are kinda like an business oriented version of a Linksys router. Add cloud subscription nonsense and Iā€™ll run for the hillsā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like

3 week update. a majority of the UV ink was either pushed out or absorbed by my body. gonna go back in about 3-4 weeks to get it redone in hopes the scartissue helps retain the ink better.

2 Likes

Were there other UV ink options available?

Like what LordSethos2000 used :man_shrugging:

@coma How are your finger ones looking?

3 Likes

Yes, the are, but there is risk some have unsafe components in them. The brand ā€œMomā€™sā€ seems to be the most trusted and with the research I did was the safest so I went with an artist that used them

The hand is a rough place to tattoo, it sheds quickly, bleeds a lot and with how thin the ink is already I was aware of these risks. Apparently all UV ink has these issuesā€¦ but I may be unfortunate with how my body reacts to tattoos on the hand. My other tiny tattoo has needed touched up 6 different times

2 Likes

Dude, was that your Mrs penetrating you dry?

Lube is your friend buddy.

Iā€™m glad that your Walletmor is in AND working

Ideally the use of metal tools to push the flex implant in should be avoided.

At one stage it looked like the Walletmor took a small fold / kink, I hope this hasnā€™t broken / loosened the solder join.

I wouldnā€™t be too surprised if you have some issues in the future, But i REALLY REALLY hope iā€™m wrong.

Thanks for sharing, Its always appreciated.

Pretty sweet feeling paying with your hand aye? :pbjtime:

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :credit_card:

4 Likes

Theyā€™ve chosen not to include the lube. It makes things insanely difficult.

1 Like

HEY WALLETMOR

Miss Smut Buttons ā€”Ćœberlube

:sweat_drops:
:needle_custom:
:flex:
:logo_walletmor:

2 Likes