The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

One of you was right or a bug in the matrix just got fixed because today

It sounds like the blood just cleared but I swear it didnā€™t have blue before going in so Iā€™m confused :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

An update without vid???

4 Likes

Soon, when I get home :wink:

5 Likes

7 Likes

As promised

2 Likes

I LOLā€™d at that oneā€¦well actually more of a TAEIQSOOMNL
aka
(three audible exhales in quick succession out of my nostrils laugh)
But still funny

What do we need to get you over the line and get you stabby stabbed :syringe: ?

:robot_cyborg:
:robot:
:robot_bender:
:robot_chicken_jpg:
:robot_gundam:

2 Likes

Howā€™s the adventure going?

Anymore firsts?

Iā€™ve been sitting on my Titan for a while, waiting for a good chance to take some time off work so that I can let it heal without having to use my hands too much. I was really, really hoping to get that done next week, but the bodymodding guy near me is recovering from surgery on his arm and unable do ply his bloody craft until November at the soonest. On the bright side, I did get to meet him in person and show him my Titan. (This was a big step for me, trust me. :wink:) While he didnā€™t know about the Titan specifically, he recognized it as a finger magnet right away and was impressed with its suitably small size.

But while I wait for him to be available, Iā€™m hoping for a Cyborg Sale to come along later this year so I can get a nice deal on a NExT. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like you are hoping for the Cyborg sale, normally around Thanksgiving

Hopefull that works out well with your installer

3 Likes

Spent an afternoon wandering an amazing used book store, definitely not a first, but still wonderful.

Had fish n chips that had been swimming that morning.

And finally, headed home through the redwoods of north California. Hard to drive a road that winds around the trees while looking up, and up, and up.

I swear if Iā€™d been on a motorcycle hoverbike, Iā€™d have been totally making pew pew pew noises.

Sadly, Iā€™m home now, but in a much better headspace than I had been in. :partying_face:

5 Likes

The chips must have been very wet :wink:

One of my favorite places on earth :heart:

1 Like

Why, yes. Yes they were!:grin:

2 Likes

The problem is, we need BOTH Visa and Mastercard to get onboard, because if only one does, all the ā€œmark of the beastā€ idiots will go to the other company.

But if both allowed implants, where would those idiots go?
American Express :interrobang:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean they are stupid, but not THAT stupid

Although, most of the mark of the beast idiots are probably from America, as are likely most of the users of American Express, who are also likely the Americans who donā€™t even want to travel outside of America.

American Express is SHIT for travel, I got one when I traveled around China and Europe, and it was fucken useless

Fuck you American Express, Never againā€¦unless you do implants, Then, I will still hate you, but I will use you

2 Likes

Butā€¦ Seinfeldā€¦

Is there any type of petition or something that we can do to help further their progession to allowing implants?

2 Likes

How can you have nostrils when you are software!?

Murphyā€™s law states that they are probably going to be the first to allow the use of implantsā€¦

:robot_marvin:

2 Likes

what better way to get more people on their platform

Which would be good for the Americans, but anywhere else, itā€™s a bit of a hit and to miss.

wellā€¦ i meanā€¦ itā€™s not called China / Europe Express :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I canā€™t argue with that.
It was called American Express Platinum Travel Card ā„¢, NOT American Express Platinum INTERNATIONAL Travel Card.

My bad

Not surprisingly, I cancelled it immediately after I got back, and I was in credit by $30+ dollars, and they sent me a cheque, which I never cashed and still have.

I have never owned a cheque book, it is such a stupid method of payment.

I dont even think you can get cheques in NZ anymore

2 Likes