The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Update:
Despite my intent to ignore their reputation, Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t like seagulls.

Theyā€™re always giving me this sketchy side-eye look.

6 Likes

I fixed it for you

Watch your food

finding-nemo-mine

2 Likes

If you want to make friends with some Stevens, they really love laxatives

a3KgwWN_460svvp9

3 Likes

Scanned the keyfob for my new apartment:

Yay! Now I need to learn how to clone mifare cards, Iā€™ve put that on the back burner for too long lol

5 Likes

Nothing like the threat of being locked out of your own apartment to motivate you to learn a new thing.

Pretty awesome luck for you

What are you going to write to, and what are you going to use to write with?

2 Likes

Well shit. I used MCT and cloned my xMagic, went to try it and found out the reader wonā€™t work with an xseries. Used the HF LED keychain and nothing, diag card lights up no problem. Forgot about my flexMT, loaded up the dump file, tried to read the flex, but nothing! Used PM3, nothing! Oh well. Guess Iā€™ll have to save up for another flex and a trip back to Texas to see Pineapple again.

MCT will only write to Gen2, not a gen1a like is in the xMagic and FlexMT

It will look like it was successful, but it wonā€™t work.

What commands did you try on the PM3?

1 Like

Oh, thought xMagic was gen2. Good to know!
Tried HF and LF search on the PM3.

I dont have access to my pm3 at the moment, but a point in the right direction.

Try looking in these commands

hf 14a reader or similar

then to write

'hf mf cload -f hf-mf-(date and time stamp??? or NUID???-dump.eml)`

I dont use gen1a with proxmark.

I use MCT with my gen2 and my Flipper with my gen1a

Try those out, and ill do my best to help until i get to my PM3

1 Like

I appreciate it, Iā€™ll try using the PM3 on the xMagic tomorrow. I donā€™t think itā€™ll work though since the reader wonā€™t light up the HF field detector keychain.

2 Likes

here you go

I hope I was at least close

In my experience, they are a good indicator, but not guaranteed every time to be correct, so there is still hope

2 Likes

I fucked upā€¦

My stress this week has been battling my companies HR dept. Its 100% my fault though. I neglected to sign in during my parental leave to add my newborn to my insurance and i missed our companies 30day enrollment period. for some reason i thought i had 60 daysā€¦ so now it looks like i have to buy insurance on the marketplace.

Thatā€™s fucked. When my first was born I rang the insurer to make sure she would go onto our policy and was told itā€™s automatic and no worries. So we had all the tests and check ups for her before we brought her home, thinking it was all covered, only to be told that because she was born in hospital, and she was not admitted as a patient, so they were not covering anything under the private insurance.

All insurance companies are bastards!

5 Likes

What is a post full of quotes called?..A pouteā€¦a quost :man_shrugging:

Anyway, hereā€™s one

3 Likes

How do you measure 1/8" or 1/16"?

2 Likes

1.5mm and 3mm

Those are some very fine tolerances for building a house :house:

4 Likes

Trim Carpentry is a pain in the ass.

4 Likes

How did you go with your write?

Succesfully cloned the xMagic, but still no luck getting the reader to couple with it. Maybe a flexy would work. Thanks for the help!
No luck with the proxmark on the flexMT, both sides are dead :frowning:

1 Like