Show off USING your implant! 🎥

That would be great

1 Like

If you want me to make a new video of me using my padlock with the xSLX let me know. For now I’ve only been using it at the gym (privacy concerns)… but I can find another way to do a video if you need. I don’t think there are many who use a padlock with an implant.

Keyboard wedge based on PN5180. Can store three different passwords on chip.

8 Likes

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Post x-rays here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdgua-wjWQi/

A video I posted on IG

4 Likes

Daaaammmmnnnn. That’s awesome! Puts mine to shame!

5 Likes

I love your video! Makes me want to get more locks for my house!

2 Likes

Pistol safe, using a XACv2
NExt

3 Likes

My first gif … ever …
(I know im a bit behind the trend :P)

PXL_20220526_163304769_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress

6 Likes

2 Likes

Finally got my xM1 to scan at work today and it feels amazing!

3 Likes

New access control/key fob system finished and up and running today, and “hand” tested :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Custom Payment Conversion Experience :credit_card:

2nd club finished now today with the same kind of key fob system and also “hand” tested, hehe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NeXT 125khz side with a HID Prox fob cloned to it.

3 Likes

Here’s a video I put together accessing my office space. The building itself uses an IOProx-based system which I was able to clone to my NeXT. The offices themselves are just key access, so I replaced the stock door strike with an electronic one and built my own ghetto controller with an IOProx reader off eBay. The reader is actually powerful enough to read my implant through the glass window!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen to many unifi access installs, so here is mine. Using my vivokey Apex flex. I’ve now put implants in everyone who needs access to my house, no more lost cards!

7 Likes

1 Like