Show off USING your implant! 🎥

I :heart: Clover terminals. CoM conversion.

4 Likes

Using Apex Flex for FIDO2 authentication with @StarGate01 's CTAP-Bridge

PS: @tac0s Feel free to add my video to a compilation but please blur anywhere my URL shows up. I would do it but my editing skills are not very good.

7 Likes

Using flexM1 and Apex with many places.

Unlock door
clideo_editor_c43065cfae9b41a0988f60341cf7080d-ezgif.com-optimize
clideo_editor_aa8e05521a684f35af8887441454-ezgif.com-optimize

Charge my Tesla
clideo_editor_ec737a5092ae439ab2d8f4e8b1cf8e66-ezgif.com-optimize

Payment
clideo_editor_3f464b8cb5a94859b6cfe66659fc8b0f-ezgif.com-optimize

Unlock Tesla
clideo_editor_f29d9b028a8b49c0a6813e8434c617c2-ezgif.com-optimize-1

9 Likes

xSIID unlocking car

xSIID illuminated by smartphone

Titan playing with ferrofluid

6 Likes

What’s your car setup look like?

1 Like

Do either of those door locks recognize your Apex? I have yet to find a handle-style lock that will identify/enroll the Apex’s ATR/ID.

I unlock those door using M1, I haven’t found locks can read Apex yet.

2 Likes

Just a cheap Aliexpress HF access control module.

The one linked isn’t the exact one, but is similar.

2 Likes

FlexUG4 opening hotel door:

7 Likes

Nice!

Are you programming it with a Flipper or Proxmark? How long does it take?

My hotel stays are typically just overnight anymore, interested and hoping this will be practical.

3 Likes

xMagic and some generic door handle smart lock from Amazon. Threw an RSP on it, still have to pretty much touch it but at least I don’t have to get the exact right spot any more.

DoorUnlock

3 Likes

Was your rsp placed inside the case or is the black circle on the far right of the handle?

1 Like

It’s between the 4 and 5, covering up the bottom half of the “signal” icon wrapped around underneath a tiny bit. The circle on the right is a fingerprint reader.

Unlocks via code, fingerprint, or phone Bluetooth connection, (which are all faster and easier) or NFC (which is cooler)

4 Likes

Right now I’m just using my Proxmark. It’s pretty quick. Certainly way quicker than MCT. I’m currently traveling in China so I left the flipper at home. I prefer using my flipper but it’s currently pretty buggy with Gen4 magic tags like the FlexUG4.

3 Likes

Sneak peek. I have been hacking on a Linux driver for the NFC modules commonly found in Lenovo laptops (Check the list, search for 01AX745 and expand the “Compatibility” tab) . Had to probe into the UEFI, siphon off proprietary data directly from the mainboard, modify a kernel driver, fix up an old Android port of a NFC library, and write a driver for the Linux smartcard system. Then package for Nix.

Still very much WIP, but enough to do basic smartcard communication using various programs like Firefox (with the CTAP bridge ), KeePassXC, or the Yubico Authenticator.

The software is not yet ready for production, but if someone is interested in hacking on the tech, I have published all sources.

On Windows, the proprietary driver can only read shared shared URLs via NDEF :^)

All this work so I don’t have to carry a USB reader …

9 Likes