Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Working Great, installed 11/5/2022 in Spain, seems a bit hard to make a connection with this PN532 module, but works great!

4 Likes

Woo I’m blinking!

5 Likes

Good way to show off.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My white xSIID :bulb:

3 Likes

Three hours after implantation. Love it. Exceeded my expectations for brightness and performance with my phone+case.

8 Likes

Funny story about these- when I got one for my iPhone, I used it s was while the phone was locked and kept using it.

Well my phone kept thinking I was trying to unlock it… after a few failed attempts, iPhones jump in and protect you. First, asking you to wait 60 seconds then five minutes, then an hour, then a day eventually getting to 999 years.

1 Like

A Debit Card in my phone case hugely improves range for the LED, but the chip can’t be read obviously.

8 Likes

The chip in the card is engaging the field at 100% duty and full power… but yes the light up effect is impressive!

1 Like

YOUTUBE
I’m in :smile: First days Led worked really bright.
The chip works great, I found few nice apps for iPhone. I will wait until Autumn to install 1-2 more chips.
Still cannot get used to see blue light under my skin lol

Shoutout to John from Philly to install it so professionally!

3 Likes

13 Likes

20230613_155622

Finally part of the club. Got a few of my coworkers pretty good with my first write.

5 Likes

4 Likes

What chip did you get? Is that PID terminal? :slight_smile: :czech_republic:

Blink
PXL_20230615_201312963_exported_stabilized_1686860030423

5 Likes

I have more than one but this is xLED and yes it is DPP terminal, I am pretty sure that not all PID lines have them.

I just did this red one a few days ago and the swelling has gone down. These are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Here is a better photo of it in the dark too.

And a close up

2 Likes

Clearly visible in daylight and much larger range of detection than I expected (although that thing in the pic is a USB NFC reader, not a smartphone).

If I don’t say anything it just looks like another vein of my super skinny hand, so it is completly integrated in my hand and doesn’t move or migrate after almost one month of the injection.

Recommend it 100% and I will be getting more in the future for sure. :robot: :robot: :robot: :yum:

7 Likes