Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

It doesn’t matter what others think of my post I was kind enough to share my experience with you all and if you don’t like it that’s fine but it’s no skin off my back just because some people are insensitive about the things I do to myself. I had to take a closer picture to my arm to get the led to light up because it was a fresh implant. Don’t believe me fine here’s proof I had a implant scar

just a joke broski didnt mean to hurt your feelings, no one thinks your implant is fake my friend it just looked funny as the picture couldn’t tell there’s an implant and looked like skin shone through a light that could have been anything

It’s my first time getting a implant so it’s all new for me and I did it for many reasons mostly because I have disabilities and want to overcome things and try new things, but I did it to show my family too that they are not a mark of the beast and to show that different can be a good thing. I’m not hurt I just don’t really understand jokes so I tend to take things literally. Autistic people are joke impaired I guess.

1 Like

hah from one autist to another i know the feeling. try using someone else’s phone to light up the implant and take a photo using your phone. an iPhone may work best because the reader is at the top of the phone so you can get the light in the shot

I kinda thought that myself but it’s a fresh implant so I had to put my phone on it to get a better picture

That’s a more accurate way to prove it’s a implant it was painless but I did have swelling for 4 days.

Assuming things made me miss out on other things at least that was my experience when I assumed things about other people. You never know I might post another picture of my new implant tomorrow…

Ya the reading is better but the swelling was gone after 4 days. Unfortunately Motorola phones can have trouble reading these chips so I often have to put it against my arm for a light to pop up but I finally got it programmed to pop up YouTube when I scan it. I love chip he’s handy and I ordered a green model too haven’t decided yet where to put my 2nd one

2 Likes

Blue xSIID installed about three weeks ago. Right Hand, P0.

6 Likes

Working Great, installed 11/5/2022 in Spain, seems a bit hard to make a connection with this PN532 module, but works great!

4 Likes

Woo I’m blinking!

5 Likes

Good way to show off.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My white xSIID :bulb:

3 Likes

Three hours after implantation. Love it. Exceeded my expectations for brightness and performance with my phone+case.

8 Likes

Funny story about these- when I got one for my iPhone, I used it s was while the phone was locked and kept using it.

Well my phone kept thinking I was trying to unlock it… after a few failed attempts, iPhones jump in and protect you. First, asking you to wait 60 seconds then five minutes, then an hour, then a day eventually getting to 999 years.

1 Like

A Debit Card in my phone case hugely improves range for the LED, but the chip can’t be read obviously.

8 Likes

The chip in the card is engaging the field at 100% duty and full power… but yes the light up effect is impressive!

1 Like

YOUTUBE
I’m in :smile: First days Led worked really bright.
The chip works great, I found few nice apps for iPhone. I will wait until Autumn to install 1-2 more chips.
Still cannot get used to see blue light under my skin lol

Shoutout to John from Philly to install it so professionally!

3 Likes

13 Likes

20230613_155622