Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Finally part of the club. Got a few of my coworkers pretty good with my first write.

5 Likes

4 Likes

What chip did you get? Is that PID terminal? :slight_smile: :czech_republic:

Blink
PXL_20230615_201312963_exported_stabilized_1686860030423

5 Likes

I have more than one but this is xLED and yes it is DPP terminal, I am pretty sure that not all PID lines have them.

I just did this red one a few days ago and the swelling has gone down. These are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Here is a better photo of it in the dark too.

And a close up

2 Likes

Clearly visible in daylight and much larger range of detection than I expected (although that thing in the pic is a USB NFC reader, not a smartphone).

If I donā€™t say anything it just looks like another vein of my super skinny hand, so it is completly integrated in my hand and doesnā€™t move or migrate after almost one month of the injection.

Recommend it 100% and I will be getting more in the future for sure. :robot: :robot: :robot: :yum:

7 Likes

So, I got mine installed just today (xSIID and a xMagic). Process went incredibly well, as good as painless (Stubbing your toe is much worse).
I am experiencing absolutely no swelling, so already able to see my blink now.

I can warmly recommend Copenhagen Body Extremes as installer, for anyone looking for getting these implants in Scandinavia.

Now I just need to finished testing my LAKS Pay chip and have that converted, and my goal of being wallet- and keyless will be achieved!

6 Likes

13 Likes

WHEN IS THE RGB XSIID COMING OUTTTT

I NEED THIS INSIDE MY HAND

1 Like

I donā€™t know if the XSIID can harvest enough power for an rgb led :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Can you tell me which specific implant it is? One of the disc flex ones? Probably discontinued.

I donā€™t think youā€™re going to like the answer, see how big that scar is :joy:

1 Like

Worth it :moyai::robot:

Itā€™s a version of the Apex that has an RGB cycle that canā€™t be changed. In exchange, itā€™s got worse performance, but thatā€™s no matter for the ravenous blinky gang

6 Likes

To be fair the scar has been used over and over and with bigger ones. Iā€™m sure you can get away with something much smaller just for the apex :wink:

Iā€™m not disappointed with the range honestly. If this is considered bad then the standard mega must be a beast :exploding_head:

1 Like

It can, ive done it.

But range isnt great

With the powerscanning feature of the zinc APP the range is actually aceppteable, i dont have a vid showing it yet.

10 Likes

About 6 months after implanting, Iā€™ve had no issues with the XSIID I implanted with help from a nurse. I went in for an MRI and the techs wanted to x-ray the implant before putting me through the machine, though of course it did not interfere with the MRI, CT or x-ray in any way. Hereā€™s a photo I had printed from the X-ray, I hope you guys enjoy. After 6 months my implant is fully operational (I use it to authenticate with my computer/website daily) and brighter than ever. I for sure can recommend this one! Iā€™m thinking about getting another one, in another color.
The most useful thing I have been able to do with this implant is unlock my Linux machine with a wave of my hand, using a python daemon that runs in systemd and routinely runs i3lock and kills it when the implant has been scanned, bypassing the password for login meaning my computer only needs a password on boot. I also use another daemon that runs on sleep/wake which simply runs i3lock. See my post for more information. Happy new year!

9 Likes

7 Likes